Early Access version 70

So why I can’t see it? I have pecking orders HUD in that mission

The sign is in the first chicken of the 4th chicken row

1 Like

IA, Infinity Chicken is so weak at Ironman missions. Its health must be increased (maybe twice).

That’s unnecessary. It’s supposed to be slightly weaker than usual in terms of health because there’s another boss with him

3 Likes

we have binary suns but they’re not galaxy exploration in profile screen.

1 Like

IA check this post. https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/early-access-version-69/13872/50?u=ahmed577

I saw sometime the lightning didnt strike after you had finished the wave (it disappeared)

That was I already been there before I gone for exploration to another position, @Star_Light.

Since two days ago

1 Like

Big Chicken has another ally too, but it used to be so weak and his health had been twiced in the next update (Regardless of increasing speed). In 2nd double boss of 3rd Ironman, there were two Infinity Chickens and most of us could kill them around 20 seconds only. Isn’t it too easy?

EDIT: They also don’t perform 360 attack in Ironman missions.

No, but now that I think about it

Adding this is a good idea

1 Like

Can the color themes make changes to the opening interface of the game?

I made a black theme so my idea is making this Black (Just for example).
I hope you understood me.

1 Like

It can’t be done due to how the game client is handles accounts

5 Likes

I just want to know this that how many languages ganna be added? Did you finished one the languages? Or still working on it? What are the languages? Does it work like other CI series when I want to choose language?

He’s only working on SUPPORT for languages, not adding any. Translations will be made by the Community.

6 Likes

Could you make it from 100%? So we get to try it on League. And add the danger zones since it’s gonna be visible.

Well, iA said “probability +1% for each 1% difficulty above 100%”, so that means that there’s a 0% chance to get them if the difficulty is exactly 100%.
Which is actually good for weekly challenge players

But most hard features applies from 100% like “It’s the Mother-Hen ship!”, Henlley’s Comet, Feather Brain.

Doesn’t every wave is +1% difficulty at Weekly Challenge? So that means wave 100 is 100% difficulty IIC.

Uh, you’re forced to use rookie. It doesn’t alter weekly’s 0-100% difficulty

Yeah, I know, by default at Weekly: wave 1 is 1% diff and it keep increasing +1% until wave 100 is 100% diff, sorry for confusing

1 Like

So, yesterday I sent a friendly match to gttop, who’s in my contacts, and then today I sent him a normal dare. He still didn’t respond to my friendly match, but after I sent him the regular dare, the friendly dare I sent him is nowhere to be seen in the outgoing dares list.

Also, could you add a “Most active recruit (weekly) progress” that appears after each day?