Early Access version 69

After UCO 6

2 Likes

won’t you like to ask “my account reset when”?
and plantery egg city spawn with slob when?

1 Like

Okay, I’ve given Mother Hen Ship a try, and it honestly does not feel that much different since the player can just completely go around them, or just merely stay next to the 3 straight bullets. I’d say make it 7 or 9 for high difficulties instead of 5.

If it’ll be 9 bullets:
75% - 5 bullets.
100% - 7 bullets.
120% - 9 bullets.

If it’ll be 7 bullets:
70% - 5 bullets.
100% - 7 bullets.

Optional extra buff:
If there is more than 3 bullets, each extra bullet will have a random angle deviation (but still shooting forward-wards), so that it will not always shoot in the same pattern. I believe this should keep the player on their toes, and would have a bit more… freshness.

(sorry for multipost. The extra reply was by accident. Deleted the previous one)

5 Likes

that’s more hell lol for the mother hen ship in SSH-100%

1 Like

Why does the mother-henship still have its shell splashed out after being destroyed even though I have certainly peeled them off completely?

1 Like

I know this was suggested before, but could we have an option to pass the squadron ownership to another member of the squadron?

2 Likes

a weird idea.
in space race the speed of music play be x1.1 or x1.2

1 Like

Suggested by someone in before.

EDIT: IA, Is it possible to make eyes of Chickenauts rotate, or at least they use head of Big Chickens/Chickens of UCO bosses? (Because they react to player’s projectiles and their heads are based from previous big chickens and have pain sound of bosses.)
chicken1 chicken2chicken3

5 Likes

or even slob

3 Likes

I think he means Slobs should react like Chicken Bosses too.

3 Likes

would be cool if it happens with sphereship chickens too

though they would need a new head texture + eyes for that

9 Likes

and laser gun and Gatling gun

1 Like

Speaking of Armored Chickens: If the ship blows up, they should be ejected as well.

4 Likes

not responding

1 Like

I thought it was a bug(I got an idea medal).

Also why the satellite docks at M404 and M408 like this:

When they are like this during missions:

iA, can you fix the ordering at the loadout screen?

1 Like

I think it’s more handy to use as they are now.

2 Likes

But it’s confusing (at the beginning). Actually I’d like iA to make it like this instead:

It is easier to use all 4 of Satellites/your full power that way(look at BX-9). Oh, new topic coming about this soon.

1 Like

Then satellites should be upper a bit to fit.

1 Like

Yeah, sure. This was just an terrible & rushed example.

2 Likes

Hmm… nobody here realized the server will always kick you out if you lose all your lives during a mission? I guess “mission failed” is not a normal occurrence for you, then :smirk:

:warning: Taking server down for 1 minute to apply emergency patch

18 Likes