Early Access version 69

That makes sense. I will try to be more careful between the differences next time.

Because The Laser Crab has invariable patterns and you can dodge its attack easily, while the other Crab throws chicks & chickens to you (not easy for everyone) and in the future version, its speed will be changed, depends on the difficulty.

In short, Laser Crab doesn’t track you, unlike the other Crab.

1 Like

So does that mean v1 crab will get a health buff and the laser crab will lose some?

I won’t make any changes that make Ironman easier, for obvious reasons.

Yes

4 Likes

Okay. Also if you’re daring someone and you want to change weapon, spacecraft, etc… after entering the League again it may be hard for you to find that recruit, so I suggest make the game take you at the last recruit you that you wanted to dare like if you left League to change weapon, spacecraft, etc… and this was your last visit screen:

When you enter again the game will take you to the last screen you were at before you leave(the one above) and recruit Delicious Chicken’s name will be highlighted for better confirmation.

However if you click that button before leaving image then the game won’t take you and leave you in you default place.

Could “Reward” word be removed from daily progress messages since there’re no rewards:

iA maybe someone needs this request

Probably too hard to do, but how about a replay option to league matches? That way you can 1. See how the person you went up against played so if you lost, perhaps you can watch how they did better and improve and 2. easily catch cheaters (I honestly don’t know if people cheat in this game, but still, it’s a good way of knowing) also with that you should add a report button if you do find a cheater. I’m assuming there isn’t one since I’ve looked for a few minutes now and couldn’t find it (not that I wanted to report anyone, just looked to confirm it doesn’t exist) and if it does exist, please do put it in a place where it’s easy to access it (again, not that I want to report anyone)

Replays are not server friendly and were either delayed or rejected.

1 Like

I have a question.
Is Version 100 of early access the end of early access?
In CIWIKI says before end of early access we will have 2 new space crafts. So when it will be released?

1 Like

About Phase-Outs:

I want to suggest reducing the invuln time from 5 seconds to 3 seconds. 5 seconds is a little too much, and makes it really abusable for league dares and competitions.

Alternative: Disable Special Weapons and Perishables (not mountables) for League Dares.

4 Likes

Mountables? How about those who use HUD indicators (damage, points, enemy health, progress etc…)?

And for special weapons/mountables disallowed in dares, c’mon there is a medal that you can receive where you don’t use mountables or special weapos that costs points. And not all CIU league players are pro

1 Like

I don’t know about the first one, you might need a full 5 seconds to clear enough space in the case of epic waves before you are susceptible to projectiles.

I’m in favor of the second one.

3 Likes

Sorry, confused mountables and perishables

Then use two.

1 Like

I think special weapons should be prohibited, but mountables are still allowed, even just extra lives or HUD indicators. And not all perishables are signs of cheating. For example, the appetite attractor helps you to collect food even though it’s slightly far away from you

1 Like

Yeah, special weapons are too abusable. Mountables (HUDs, Lives, coolants, etc) are fine, but Perishables (Eggular Repulsors, Invuln Extensions, etc) can provide an unfair advantage that the opponent did not have.

5 Likes

Why did it still exist at the Anniversary mission?

1 Like

Also in get ready and wake up waves and others

Fixed in v.70 :medal_sports: Bug.

6 Likes

Yes kaizo and in early access version 68 topic

1 Like