oh ok, thanks, i havent played ciu for a while

1 Like

After clicking into League, then this happened:

Where did the dare go?
(Is there anything wrong?)

1 Like

yeeted. prob the dare was sent before 69

1 Like

Does this mean it will be possible to get a second one? Or will there be code to prevent that?

If I was active at the moment, that definitely would have happened. :joy:

Anyway I’m off to check out the additive exhausts briefly. Look pretty cool.

2 Likes

IA, Francis is in my contacts.Why I can’t dare him?

1 Like

Try the button next to it

2 Likes

If you read the red sign, that is the reason why you cannot dare him

3 Likes

It was added that you can dare your contacts @ThisIsChristianF. And also IA how the dare button is active and it said that I can’t dare him.

2 Likes

You’re supposed to only be able to send a friendly match to your contacts. Being able to dare a person way higher by just adding them would be an exploit.

5 Likes

Eh Contacts Could Lose Ton of points if they where on the higher Rankings
(Players Who Are 1st Ranking And Lost From Bottom Player Ranking)
(They Would Lose 20 or somewhat Dare Points)
That Will Just Become An Exploit.
If They Added the 1st Place Player To Contacts And Dare Him

2 Likes

two words.
unfair advantage.

1 Like

So, apparently the game doesn’t let me dare one of my contacts.

2 Likes

Seem like the engines is kinda flashy when I move down my cursor mouse.

1 Like

He had more than one medal in the trailer so I guess we can get the second one.

6 Likes

me too

1 Like

Fixed in v.70 :medal_sports: Bug

Because it was awarded to your old “Spiv Briv” account. Fixing.

Ongoing dares were deleted during the v.69 update, so the inbox message is stale.

No, only one is allowed.

Fixed in v.70 :medal_sports: Bug. You can’t dare them because an ongoing friendly already exists. It’s just that the error message is misleading.

That’s been a thing since CI2. Perhaps it’s just more apparent now with “additive magic”?

5 Likes

I think the dimensional phase-out special weapon is a bit too strong at its current state, this special weapon is a get out of jail card, which is fine I guess, but in my opinion it’s too rewarding for just spamming it in difficult waves/bosses, it just takes the skill out of the game. How would I balance it? Simple. Just take away the ability to fire while it’s active, this way the only situation you should be using it is as intended, when you are about to face otherwise unavoidable death, and not as a means of doing a ton of damage since you are too bored to play carefully and take it slow.

4 Likes

That’s why the price was increased.

1 Like

Doesn’t really make it balanced, also it’s a pretty lazy way to try to balance something imo. Perhaps the price can be reverted to its original price if its too high for this weapon with this nerf

1 Like