Early Access version 68.2

Just do what Luna did at the video, stay at the edge and move between the gaps. I still haven’t try it yet but I know it’s possible, also I suggested before that Gatling Guns should be removed from Wheel of Fortune but it didn’t get accepted. So better practice for it because it ain’t gonna be removed.

1 Like

Well crap I can’t pause

(I pressed both esc and p too)
so it’s confirmed

2 Likes

Maybe you need to change your screen setting to either borderless or full screen

1 Like

how to change if I can’t pause

3 Likes

Try restarting the game. Since you are in window mode, you can click the x button to exit the game, and restart it again. Don’t worry because your current progress will be saved

1 Like

IA, balloon chickens rotate fast in CI3. And in CIU they don’t rotate at the same speed. Can you make them rotate the same speed of CI3?

1 Like

They rotate at the same speed.

1 Like

If you cannot be online to check the expiration time, what does adding that even achieve if you cannot even be online to check the limit either?

It’s like adding a thing that no one can even use. Not even the developer themself.

4 Likes

Ok, updated the known bugs list.

Workaround: Press the “Windows logo” key to make the game lose focus. Upon return, the ESC/P keys should work again.

2 Likes