Early Access version 67

Changed in v.68 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.68 :medal_sports: Bug

Firstly, not receiving any data is not an indication that you’re about to be disconnected (there may not be any data to send). Secondly, say that such a warning did appear. What are you going to do about it? It’s out of your control.

Yes, bug. Has been fixed.

6 Likes

iA, can you add 2 more anomaly zones in Panzer Strike? That way, getting the pecking order would be easier on that wave.

“Making Pecking Order easier” is not high on my priority list :wink:

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios , I have a small idea for League - Boosted mode . Each day, there would be a different mode which would give a little bit more points. For e.g. Feather fields mode is boosted one day, tomorrow is Boss fight…
For difficulty between 0%-50% , player who wins gets 1 (or 0.5) extra dare point .
For difficulty between 50%-100% , player who wins gets 2 (or 1) extra dare points .
Player who loses wouldn’t be affected by that boost. Can this be added to League?

Well, it’s just to let the player know that they’re about to lose connection, so that it’s not so abrupt. That’s all.

Will it be difficult to put it in?

1 Like

it could be less confusing if the name of the First Impressions wave changed when you got to wave 2 and so on (maybe change it to General Impressions)

i support this one

Doge, you have to vote in the poll

done mate

5 Likes

Bug with balloon chickens and Bubble Rings.
Why after destroying the balloons, the chicken could still be in bubble ?

1 Like

I suggested for them to be removed because of that reason, but most users want them.

iA could make the bubble stop showing after Balloon Chicken is damaged.

iA, you wanna purge two of these and ban more words (NSFW warning maybe idk)

4 Likes

why do friendly matches say you gained points even though it doesn’t affect your rating?

2 Likes

Can you make the chickens below the ball not above it to make it harder to defeat the chickens with the ball

They will polish with their heads

hmmm, pecking order of the original/top variant of bend/kick it like beckhen also counts the ball

Add the square or rectangular version of Chicken geometry like Ci3 Venus on CIU

(Chicken Geometry Square Dancing) Really!!

Don’t you mean Chicken Square Dancing?