Early Access version 66

Do you all agree with me to make IA prevent Berserkers from spawning in the wave “Swimming in the space”? Because they are annoying.

Bruh, just make a poll, like this:

Does “King of Crabs” have a chance to appear at Double Team:
  • Yeah.
  • Nope.
  • Idk.

0 voters

It will be very difficult if it had appeared in a double team.

If laser crab gets to, then I hope that one does too.

Laser Crab with its laser attack cannot let us escape from the another boss.

And another question why you want the kings of crabs to appear in Double team?

Better than Attack of the Giant Crab.

Double Team generally doesn’t include final bosses, mission type exclusive bosses, complex bosses and zoomed out bosses (the King of Crabs has a 150% zoom).
The only ones allowed so far are all U.C.O.s, a single Big Chicken, It Gets Cold In Space, Blast from the Past, Mysterious Ship, Super-Chick, Giant Robotic Space Crabs (normal, laser and V2), Infini-Chick, The Iron Chef, Special Forces and It’s Party Time.

2 Likes

No type of Crabs should be added to Double team. Because if it came with any type of bosses, it will stop us from escaping from the other boss.

I will poll it.

Do you agree to make IA prevent Berserkers from spawning the wave “Swimming in the Space”?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Don’t remove enemies from a wave just because you couldn’t deal with them. Get good or play easier missions.

1 Like

Is it me who removes enemies? It is my first time to say that if it can be added because no post from mine about the next version is been added!

not even gonna bother

1 Like

But Super Chick has a huge zoom-out and since laser crab which is harder appeared, I think he should appear too.

I looked at iA’s image and saw the 3 crab arms and thought he was there :frowning:

3 Likes

Why not? Some crabs are easy to deal with. And some of them can appear there.

iA removes enemies from waves only if it’s really necessary, not because someone doesn’t like them.

1 Like

I think Super Chick has same zoom-out (maybe a bit more), so there’s chance to see King of the Crabs in Double Team.

I asked iA to add him:

Also there should be 2 Big Chickens, one is not enough.

1 Like

Nope, it’s 200% normally

1 Like

Then King Crab will definitely appear in Double Team, since Super Chick appears but on small size.

And Infinity Chick(non-resized).

1 Like