Early Access version 66

Remember the joke they did and it became a thing?

Yes I remember

• my back supersized (bug)
    just why when i was playing super nova apple core came from my back not front ?
  • gray dare button (idea)

can the dare button be gray when i want to dare person that i early dared or i can’t dare or i reached the maximum dare and have some notes that says “you dared this person earlier” or “you can’t dare this because this person have 50 points more than you” or “you reached maximum number of dare”
  • max and min difficulty (idea)
    can it have a max and min dif ? for example 0% - 100%
  • show difficulty

can it show difficulty in front of “dare difficulty” ?
1 Like

iA, is it possible to add a chance for the Double Team to appear in dares (Except for Comet Chase, Meteor Storm and Supernova)? That would make it a bit more tense

9 Likes

It better be an Ironman exclusive feature. The game lacks end game content, spreading it out would be counter intuitive, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Fair enough

By the way, check out this poll’s results about my suggestion: Early Access version 65 - #243 by SA-GoldenBoss128

5 Likes

I know, but it’s still a thing, so iA should know about it.

Fixed in v.67 :medal_sports: Bug

Did I notice? Yes. Will I fix it? No. :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously, this is a rendering issue on the texture itself (the glow extends more than the other medals). I could edit the texture manually, but that would make it fragile the next time I re-render it for any reason.

The mission type never changed. But the waves might change.

This is because Comet Chase missions don’t reset the background speed. Acknowledged, but it’s fine.

There is nobody named “maikien” in the game.

This can happen if you immediately switch focus away from the game, and it’s by design (the window won’t be resized until the game is certain it has focus). But if you continuously experience this kind of delay, it could be related to device attached to your computer (like a DSP). Remove all devices one by one until the problem fixes itself.

Added in v.67 :medal_sports: Idea

No.

Double Team is exclusive to Ironman.

5 Likes

Anybody remember why this change was made?

4 Likes

No, do you want to remove it?

BTW Server just crashed. Investigating.

6 Likes

Uhhh his callsign is: Mai Kiên(PPG)

Medal awarded.

6 Likes

Can “Mission dare win / loss” be added into the absolute?

1 Like

iA, I suggested before that Pecking Order return to 4 enemies:

iA, can u make Asteroids and Asteroids no, really distinguishable?

Idea - show how many dares are left to make out of 10 in League screen above difficulty

1 Like

Can be replaced with “Asteroid?” instead of “Asteroid” is it alright? (Similar to Wave Insight)

Equipment perks should be disabled for dares (if they are not yet)

Also I noticed that in “Braided assault” wave, if you won’t kill all chickens (but still in order), then you still get “Pecking order” bonus

Because as a bonus it should be a bit harder to get, I think