Will CI2 music return in CIU
Menu theme original and new
and victory themes
Will they return?

“15/200”

monthly challenge when

Lol

I know that.

I know plantery missions are planned to be added, so how about adding Ice Golem from CI5 and making it a potential boss at Frozen environments only? It’s okay if some attacks/things might change a bit.

Out of all plantery bosses this is the best one and I think it shouldn’t wait for plantery missions.

Already suggested

2 Likes

Well some attacks could change and like that it’ll be a different version from the plantery one when it gets added.

Now that Crab King got added the Double Team. When V.67 comes during an Ironman will it effect its bosses order? Like when a new wave gets added it changes the wave order.

Yes it will. I will try to avoid issuing an update unless there’s at least 48 hours until the Ironman expires (so players will get a chance to participate under the new conditions), but this is Early Access, so it’s not a guarantee.

4 Likes

Someone here probably did not understand my explanation.

is a lot more complex than people realize, and has a lot more problems (with spamming/censoring/abuse, at the very least). I don’t want to deal with that.

Can you atleast make it with only squadrons and/or contact? (or weirdly private chat request?)

does these bosses have a chance to be in double team ?

• henperor
  • all CI4 crabs
  • henly’s comet
  • all UCOs

Pls no

Already in

Only normal bosses could appear and do not

Already in

No, because of gravity rotation.

1 Like

Though it’s still broken in the window top left icon.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

:upside_down_face:

Is it intended that fully-charged absolver make cowards attack?

I wanna you plz to add color code search so that i can easily find me favorite color. and plz i wanna more color degrees could you add this to next one ?

2 ideas

1. SPECIAL BOSSES IN OTHER MISSIONS
    for example the boss of super nova (bossa nova) have a chance to appear in key rush, darkness, chicken invasion
  2. KEY IN Squawk block
    can in squawk block missions
    after each wave drop keys?
1 Like

I mean adding this

spaceship customization and game screen too !