Early Access version 65

And the worst is that it’s RNG

1 Like

Added to v.66 :medal_sports: Idea

Added to v.66 :medal_sports: Idea

Medal shared.

Fixed in v.66 :medal_sports: Bug

That could be abused by the top players that wanted to maintain their ranking.

Possible, yes. But too-short or too-long dares could be problematic. Not everyone wants to spend 1 hour each day responding to dares.

I’m reluctant to add this so soon because:

Two reasons:

1. The nature of the dares is one-chance only, all-or-nothing thing.
  2. By the time you’ve started the dare, I’ve already made a lot of changes to the database that are difficult to roll back.
7 Likes

well you’re right

Changed in v.66 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

Old bug ignoring the change of regular wave music to boss wave music is happening again, this time triggered by using CI5 Victory Theme

The behaviour has changed multiple times. You mean that this change doesn’t work?

1 Like

No, is a new one. But it only triggers when using CI5 Victory Music as normal wave music. Outside that is all fixed

Wait… I think it’s my bad

Ok, so how exactly is it misbehaving? You’ve set “CI5 Victory” as wave music, so all waves play that. What happens when you get to the boss? It should either fade out the music and start the boss theme, or continue playing if the boss also uses CI5 Victory.

3 Likes

Thanks, iA. Did you read this one:

Can you add UCO-4 at Meteor Storm too?

Yep, this error is on my side, forgot to swap “CI5 Victory” out of Boss music. I’m really sorry :sob:

Bottom of the post - I suggested this a long while ago (having “Shoot the Core”, “Mysterious Ship” and “Twice Infinity” as alternate bosses for those missions) (this was also back when Feather Field missions did not exist) and I am not getting the idea medals for the bosses. Instead, three people are getting them just for suggesting it more “recently”.

3 Likes

having balloon chickens in mirrored Spiral of Doom waves is kinda dumb since they just fall down when you hit them

I know, it’s happened to me too. You should get a medal, but we deserve the medal since iA noticed/added because of our suggestions too.

It’s not the only one, they should fall according to player’s gravity not only down, plz iA do it.

Since the recipient will be able to see the darer’s score in v66, can you make it so that they can see the mission’s waves, just like the darer can?

1 Like

Skill (Veteran or above) controls whether these zones are shown or not, not difficulty.

That seems… random. What’s the justification?

Medal shared.

That’s still a no.

I was thinking of it as a balancing trade-off. The person who goes first gets to choose the waves, but the person going second knows what the score target is. Dunno – poll it.

7 Likes

Well you added:

So I thought if you added UCO #4 at Meteor Storm since it’s was at CI3.

I don’t think he need to since most people will chose for it to be revealed but ok:

Should waves be revealed to the recruit that are dared:
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters
2 Likes

Ok. Added to v.66

10 Likes

Now you made my day once again :wink:

3 Likes