Early Access version 65

(whoo i haven’t done a bug report if it is one in a long time)
If I move the mouse too fast while playing in Windowed mode, my ship is stuck to the edge of the screen and uncontrollable unless I pull it back. It’s very annoying, and has caused me to lose a lot of lives. Can this be fixed?

Episode games be like:

iA, can I suggest that surrendering on the first wave of a dare just immediately awards a win to your opponent? Or it just penalizes you for surrendering at all? (Like, you’re awarded a loss, but your opponent does not get a win? Sure, the 20% score penalty is a thing, but considering competitive is a serious thing, it should be something more severe.)

I mean, seriously. Why send a dare if you’re not going to bother to try?

Extra Suggestion: If you dare a person with a league ranking higher than you, the amount of waves you’ll have to fly will be proportionally increased, up to max duration. But if you dare an opponent that has a lower rank than you, the amount of waves needed will be lower. Minimum of 5 waves. (so the lower one has an easier time, because less dying and headaches. Not like they’ll have much to lose anyway, but they’ll have a lot of gain.)

5 Likes

You’re right, if it were me I would punish them to ban dare for 5 minutes and increase with the number of surrender turns

Hey online guys!

What the hell is this? :expressionless: :grimacing: :angry: :rage:

1 Like

iA make something like this aaaaa

Your space craft needs some options
You can use the reactor of another space craft

2 Likes

Okay thanks

1 Like

Look like your reactor is overloaded. You must buy a stronger reactor in case you wan’t to apply this change.

3 Likes

I don’t have enough money :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hope IA can add “Purchase-key” feature.

3 Likes

Read this

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s on purpose, but at the beginning of the wave “Enemy Queue / Take a Number!” enemies appear much longer after the start than in similar waves, which makes it very difficult to get the “Early Bird” bonus.

2 Likes

It’s intended.

just why ?
golden boss only wanted 130 scores then i got 8.52 points
(image by golden boss)

2 Likes

:arrow_up:

2 Likes

Anomaly sound interrupts Feather Brain attack sound. Most noticeable “feather corridor” attack.

Added to v.66 :medal_sports: Idea

This is because your mouse pointer is exiting the game window. If you have “capture mouse” selected, the mouse is pulled back to the center of the screen on each frame, but it’s still possible to make it exit the screen if you move it exceedingly fast. This can’t be fixed (without capturing the mouse in hardware, which has its own set of problems).

0 points doesn’t necessarily mean surrender – it could be a disqualified mission.

But I take your point. I’ll do two things:

• Dare recipient can now see darer’s score before they fly the dare. This way you can abort the mission halfway through if you’ve already exceeded your opponent’s score (but remember to take “Result assessment” and other buffs/nerfs into account) :medal_sports: Idea
  • How much better you do now affects your dare points. If your score is X% better than your opponent, then your dare points are boosted by +X%. In the extreme case (of your opponent having 0 points), the boost is therefore +100%.

Fixed in v.66 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

Apparently iA, many people want the Friendly Battle mode.

• :bulb: League: “Dare difficulty” now also shows callsign of dared player (@Star_Light :medal_sports: Idea)

*confused noises
why is it blue ocean

1 Like