Early Access version 65

Ok, I’ll make a poll:

Should a Friendly Battle mode be added?
  • Definitely.
  • No.
  • I’m abstaining.

0 voters

1 Like

Speaking of the MMO aspect, how is in-mission Co-op looking in the near future? Are there any ways to tackle it so far? You mentioned long ago that you’d have to host servers yourself in order for us to play on them. So the way I see it is that once the game gets out of EA Co-op could follow in like another 1 or 2 months after that.

It’s pretty bleak. I can’t do direct player-to-player games because (i) it would be cheatable and (ii) consumer firewalls cause many communication problems. On the other hand, hosting servers has the problem of (i) costing money and (ii) needing a LOT of servers all over the world (otherwise ping becomes a huge issue)

That’s not a realistic scenario. I need to work on the mobile versions after that. Besides, in the interests of speed, the game has several features that are incompatible with multiple players (for example, the evasive behaviour by Cowards and “Pirate” chicks), so more work would be needed.

6 Likes

@KaizoKaioticVN Did you receive medals for yesterday’s (Jan 21st) Daily Challenge?

5 Likes

Yes, I got all of them. It seems that the daily mission today been delayed due to an error

Can pointless enemies be completely pointless?

Just add that this is an extension of my idea by the way :wink:

It would be cool to choose the “dare” option to players on the contact card.

Honestly I agree it would be better not to score such fights like that.

It’s been cancelled completely. If I’m not mistaken, you’ll receive another 3 medals tonight. Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t recall the exact reason, but I believe 0 points caused problems. Why do you want them completely pointless?

6 Likes

Maybe… :sweat_smile:

Even thought they give only one point, they are still pretty farmable on bosses like Egg City or Egg Cannon.

1 Like

They should just be an obstacle. Even 1 point is still farmable, they should just give zero points.

Then it would also be a good to transfer this idea to the Daily/Weekly challenge missions, if there is none.

Maybe we should both get the medal then

Someone grinded them on the egg cannon fight in a dare against Mishelb, so now he wants them to give 0 points :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree with it

1 Like

Yes suckXD

When I Alt+Tab in menu, it goes to graphics settings for some reason, and when I get to the game again it quickly goes back to where I was.

5 Likes

where is daily challenge ?

Bruh:

I should notice something
In “plapating gird” wave balloon chickens should be removed because when you pop a balloon of it, it will came to down and if you are firing to down you would lose a life
(Remove balloon chicken from gird waves)

They behave the same in every single wave, just hit them once and it will give you time to kill them because they fall slowly. The balloon chicken’s point is to prevent you from firing like a mad man, same as the cowards. It is their competitor after all.

iA, when you’re versing someone how many times should you end session before getting disqualified?