Early Access version 64

You’ve missed couple of updates since you were away for the time being

9 Likes

This isn’t the first report of this issue: Early Access version 58.2 - #264 by RainbowBoyVN
But it’s still pretty weird that the Muller’s rear pods don’t have the default blue texture.
Default Pods rear texture is missing
If this does get fixed, I’d like it for the medal to go to RainbowBoyVN or someone else incase there’s another report predating his report.

1 Like

Probably intentional right at beginning

If it’s not, I’d like to change bombers default exhaust to red/dark red (inner/outer) so it fits

Changed in v.65 :medal_sports: Idea

Fine. Changed in v.65 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s why customization exists.

7 Likes

lmao rip i didnt even post anything

Welcome back
Did you seen the laser gun chick?
BalloonChicken3 BalloonChicken4 BalloonChicken5 BalloonChicken6 BalloonChicken7 BalloonChicken0 BalloonChicken1 BalloonChicken2 ChickLaserGun (1)

Thank

7 Likes

Not exactly a correction but, He was refering to this btwimage

5 Likes

Ok we can stop

11 Likes

No

4 Likes

Stop.

3 Likes

Stop.

3 Likes

bigger superchick on double team please

he be small

(I assume Superchick’s size is dependent on screen zoom? If it’s not, I’d like to suggest making him a little bigger, since Superchick’s supposed to be massive.)

2 Likes

This.

1 Like

No​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes ‌‌‌.‌‌

2 Likes

Curiously, after I defeated the final boss, the keys suddenly flashed and disappeared in this place. After playing again, they still fell down as usual. Can anyone explain it for me?

If you take too long to collect keys after the last wave is over, then every collectible disappears in a “flash”

4 Likes

But in that case I don’t see any key falling, but instead the stage completes immediately. And what you just said, of course I know well

It seems that this bug also occurs rarely and does not affect the game screen. What I say is probably difficult to understand

iA, is it possible to put a 10 second countdown at the end of a mission? Just to let the player know how much time they have to collect everything before they disappear.

3 Likes