Early Access version 58.2

Check this:

A message like that one appears when my computer goes auto-sleep then the game closes & I have to restart the missions again. It was 40 waves with yes difficulty and it happened before wave 28.

Check this post to see how much hell I have to go through again…

Also @InterAction_studios as the hard version of “Ricochet”:

It’s sad that we can’t earn pecking orders because there’s only 4 enemies. So could you add 1 enemy? Or make pecking orders back to 4 enemies?

No. This nerf was done for a reason.

@InterAction_studios please check This and This and This and This posts please

Somewhat already suggested

Completely unnecessary

Hard to make

2 Likes

So wait, the empty paintjob of Pods (rear) texture will be a default of every M400/ M404/ M408 ?

Uhhh, yeah. maybe.

I haven’t been able to reproduce this in all my sleep or hibernation tests.

I’ve blindly made a change that might help, though. Test it out again in v.59.

2 Likes

What is the purpose of getting 20 firepower for Absolver Beam when it does the same damage as 10 firepower (both uncharged and charged)

Uncharged

Charged

Faster charging?

No, the charge time is the same for all levels. For some reason Absolver just doesn’t currently have a damage increase on :zap:20.

3 Likes

I’m here to say that I encountered small window bug in CI5 and here is the log, just in case. And I can’t select anything with buttons because they move cursor outside of game window :/.

2 Likes

Thanks now you’ll get a medaol

I have an idea which is something like this

Basically it gives you possibility to change your spaceship for mission without going all the way to “Fleet” and all the way back.

For example let’s say that your flagship have starting weapon Utensil Poker and other ship have Vulcan Chaingun. On regular “Chicken Invasion” missions you use Utensil Poker but for “Comet Chase” missions you use Vulcan Chaingun (which is much better in that type of missions because of it’s heat spread). It will make changing ships much faster and much more convienient.

11 Likes

A question
When will @InterAction_studios update CIU and make Halloween edition of that

You have no idea how much shortcuts’ve been suggested in mission config.

halloween is over

3 Likes

yeah I was wondering about that…

I remember now. I hit all enemies at the first multkill (which has Early Bird in it). So I think it’s because if Early Bird. This also happens with “Two Squared” wave too.

Also I logged-in more a month and I still didn’t get another image Is the maximum number x11? Or I just need to wait more?

You have to log in everyday for 30 days to get it not log in for total of 30 days to get it.