Early Access version 63.2

the baloon chick should be falling in the spacecarft direction…I think it’s a bug!!

5 Likes

no, they’re just defying laws of physics

also, interesting stuff

all I do was clicking on a mission and alt tab and then return

1 Like

It’s supposed to be keys only. Even so, the Mission Factor and/or Lucrative Boost is still normal and unchanged. I would suggest putting in the Lucrative boost for some insane scores though.

The leaderboards on all the missions just added a new layer of competitiviness and that’s nice, at least IMO.
Also, 19482 missions in the game :cold_face:. That’s something else, this game is lenghty despite being so simple. Props to IA, and here’s to a good 2121

instead it’s a bug it should be falling in the direction of the spacecraft!
look at this it doesn’t make sense

1 Like

*Ahem* 2121.

3 Likes

Right, 2121

another think when the ballon chick start fallin I think that the laser "conection "should dissaper in this case!!

3 Likes

Oh look we finally found a new bug god

1 Like

Balloon chickens shouldn’t be appeared in some waves, since it makes no sense. They are good for bring down to curtain wave and elite quartet. (And waves I don’t remember their names)

EDIT: Why balloon chickens don’t throw eggs? I’ve waited for a minute and they did nothing, but watching.

2 Likes

Is it a bug or something else?
4/5 mission completed while I completed all 5 ???

6 Likes

aren’t we in 2021 now?

3 Likes

Do they normally do that in ci3?

2 Likes

a bug
i wanted to add someone to squadron but

i pressed enter and game closed

1 Like

That’s how copyright works if I’m not wrong.

If I’m wrong… It’s 3 days in 2021 let him rest a little!

Looks the same to me:

Nvm, it got changed after I posted

Perhaps make the icons a little bigger & brighter:

I know it’s a little thing but could CHL badge be darker if recruit’s already in contacts:

1 Like

Yeah, I think that balloon chicken’s pattern must be the same from CI3 original game (as same as spacecraft’s falling direction). Not like this.

Just wait for @InterAction_studios confirm about this bug and I will download it after IA released V.63.2

I see. Balloon chickens were only escape in CI3, but they appear in most waves of CIU and it should be a bit different, specially when all the enemies are balloon chickens.

Here’s a rather simple suggestion:
In the medals screen, how about separating the medals to 4 types with a line in between?
Mission Medals: 90% Accuracy to Elite Mission Trophy
Career Medals: Tier 99 to Grill Hero
Competition Medals: Daily Winner (Easy) to Top Squadron
Auxiliary/Miscellaneous Medals: Early Access, Idea, Bug medals

No need for a medal if this gets accepted. It’s just a suggestion for looks.

4 Likes