Early Access version 63.2

same lol

Compare screen I mean

I like the new breed.
They are the perfect counterpart for cowards.

While the gimmick is different (Cowards shoot at you when hit while Baloon slowly descend to the bottom of the screen with a speed based on how many bloons you popped) their role is the same: forcing the player to not spamming attacks.

Obliviously cowards will still be seen as the hardest enemy in the game (Nothing changed about them) but the fact that they will be rarer will reduce their impact a little.

How often do you see assassins? Not a lot and but when you see one you “scream out of fear”.
This may become coward case too (even tought I still met more cowards and baloons than assassins today)

Everyone, before complaining, please wait some time and see how the change goes.
This is not an immediate fix but a long term one.

As facts are said I must say that due to how thw new breed works, Baloons may be seen as truly problematic in enclosed waves… let’s see if that reveals to be true.

(Also let’s apprecate IA for completely reworking a frequently begged enemy just to fit a needed role and shut up people)

3 Likes

about the mission won so we have an good detail in the universe there’s 19482 missions :dizzy_face: I like this detail but I would like to see evan more …like the numbers of each mission type
and somethink about mission environment… on massive planets Fighters move slower you’ll need the maneuvering jets max 10!! …how about making 5 max on fighters just to make a difference! …and I think that it will be fair …on bombers you have 2 pilons max 10 is good I think because you have already an advantage!!

1 Like

Only care about the main one “Now shows “all-time best” ranking”

Ok, I will, but I meant a timer while flying the mission.

But that’s not what I’m talking bout. I’m saying I can’t fly a 22 day ago mission while I can fly a 27 day ago mission because the 22 day mission doesn’t appear at Recent section. Is it a bug or not?

Did anyone understand now? Or imma have to make a video bout it?

1 Like

Okay, so here are some things I’ve found with the Balloon chickens. Please DO NOT CLICK THE BLURRED TEXT UNLESS YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY 100% SURE OF SPOILING THE NEW BREED.

So, here’s what I’ve found so far, take this as an early impressions, since we haven’t had much time on these new breeds.

Here’s Palpitating Grid, a notoriously difficult wave. While the one I got was fairly tame compared the the monstrosities out there, it does have a few balloon chickens in there:

This did whittle me down to one life, cause I’m a duma** and I used Riddler which has a lot of recoil.

But most of the deaths occurred due to Chickenauts, or UFO chicken eggs, or Metal suit chickens. The juicy bit: The Balloon Chickens drop downwards ONLY, this meant that as long as I wasn’t facing straight up, these guys weren’t a threat. This is pretty similar to cowards, where spam-fire is not advisable. As of the moment however, their threat is basically none unless the player faces upwards.
As for difficulty, It’s a 60%-96% difficulty mission on wave 34 on SSH.

5 Likes

balloon chickens are the next level in defying logic

I literally cannot do anything to balance while keep the physics clean

I wonder why they weren’t made to fall down in the direction opposite to the spaceship’s rotation like saucer wrecks

5 Likes

the baloon chick should be falling in the spacecarft direction…I think it’s a bug!!

5 Likes

no, they’re just defying laws of physics

also, interesting stuff

all I do was clicking on a mission and alt tab and then return

1 Like

It’s supposed to be keys only. Even so, the Mission Factor and/or Lucrative Boost is still normal and unchanged. I would suggest putting in the Lucrative boost for some insane scores though.

The leaderboards on all the missions just added a new layer of competitiviness and that’s nice, at least IMO.
Also, 19482 missions in the game :cold_face:. That’s something else, this game is lenghty despite being so simple. Props to IA, and here’s to a good 2121

instead it’s a bug it should be falling in the direction of the spacecraft!
look at this it doesn’t make sense

1 Like

*Ahem* 2121.

3 Likes

Right, 2121

another think when the ballon chick start fallin I think that the laser "conection "should dissaper in this case!!

3 Likes

Oh look we finally found a new bug god

1 Like

Balloon chickens shouldn’t be appeared in some waves, since it makes no sense. They are good for bring down to curtain wave and elite quartet. (And waves I don’t remember their names)

EDIT: Why balloon chickens don’t throw eggs? I’ve waited for a minute and they did nothing, but watching.

2 Likes