Early Access version 59.3

I know, but it’s kind of a weird thing to add mid-way through EA, so I’d suspect we’re at least planning to launch soon.

but what if I actually want to do this

That’s why I said “option”
You can toggle it in “Gameplay”

But adding check boxes willy-nilly is a mark of bad game design!

i read that somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh come on. That’s at least a reason.
Buuuut then again… iA might just refuse it because to be fair, it is YOUR fault for being so twitchy

2 Likes

It seems more like a player error than a problem with the game to me, if you want a more serious opinion.

Exactly. But it still wouldn’t hurt to add that for their sake. It’s not fun having to spend 11 keys per missile/mine.

and god dangit i’m trying to get to 100k keys here

1 Like

Well I suppose after Early Access we’ll enter the Beta stage. But i don’t expect it. Game still has lots of bugs and more new content is certainly needed along with player experience. The galaxy is also going to regenerate once we enter that stage i suppose. But i’d say we would probably have to wait till we get close to at least EA version 90.1

1 Like

I will better if this Warning first

Why is this date wrong? 2120 or 2020?!

Screenshot (250)_LI

While we’re at it, why not give the sibling a red AOE effect that appears when the sibling is killed, similar to the Super-Chick’s AOE warning before firing its omnidirectional waste.

It would also be really cool if the sibling let out some kind of battle cry, similar to how a soldier would react seeing their comrade die in battle, a cry of anger and loss.

3 Likes

Yes it’s a great idea

Intended, because the game takes place a hundred years in the future.

3 Likes

Not a bug. It just take us to go futher future

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios, could you make the tangled mess bubble magically immune to absolver beam and satellites to prevent players from beating it too easily?

Too troublesome and not worth the effort for just one wave.

2 Likes

Sorry, I should have specified it was a joke suggestion :sweat_smile:

“Some weapons are good on some waves.”

4 Likes

In fact, rockets and mines should still work image

Not with bomber but because of bomber. You can remove half of the game only because it’s too hard with bomber.

@InterAction_studios can you make keyboard Escape always show menu, no matter if there is a gamepad connected or not?

5 Likes

What about “It’s the mother hen ship”?