Early Access version 59.3

yes he is

What’s so nitpicky about it? The main reason of it is your RAM

So it’s not happening to everyone? The boss music from the last defeated boss plays for a very short time at the beginning of stages starting from the second stage. And how to fix it with my RAM?

Where’d the health bar go?

And the starfield is still scrolling right too.

By the way… My observations on the “Enrage”
(SPOILERS AHEAD)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/776237434504871936/2020-11-12_08-08-27.mp4
Party Chicken doesn’t really seem any harder. Neither does Twice Infinity. They just become boogie masters. Perhaps increase their attack fire rate as well?

The only one who does become a threat is Military Chicken.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/776237996461916210/2020-11-12_08-10-35.mp4

that death was intentional because I know someone will call me out on it

5 Likes

Your videos ate all my data

3 Likes

That’s a YP

Not an MP

Shouldn’t have clicked these vids then

1 Like

Nice knife-crossing over scene (2nd video)

(and yeah, unmodded sounds and stuff)

Yeah, I agree their speed is good but their attack (including Military Chicken) should be doubled but not at “Multiplicity/Exponentiality” waves.

There are only 2 videos. Or you imagined the 3rd one…

Still got bug, the boss music will play 1 second when you begin a new stage

1 Like

One more bug in boss rush, you just killed a boss of ci4, if the next boss is from ci4 then the music will keep playing but not replay like always

1 Like

So there’s still no new boss, we need a new boss

1 Like

Example of music bug :

1 Like

And then the hero said ‘Ah, New Yolk City… The Big Omelette.’ haha
Thats not a bug that im talking about

1 Like

Uh When I Was Fighting Egg Cannon (In Boss Rush)
The Music Is Stopped And Background Is Still Moving (Just Like In Space Race)

2 Likes

IA clicking on the Screenshot (139) closes the game, Is it possible to avoid it?

1 Like

its intended cuz how would you read it with game open

5 Likes

About Egg Cannon³
Can those particles disappear or at least move when boss is getting other stage during laser attack? (ignore the fact that this particle is bubble, that’s thanks to weapon reskin mod)

Also layer at which this particle appears overlaps inner cannon and this looks cursed

3 Likes

nitpicky

:eyes:

2 Likes

No, Space Crab has very fast attacks that it’s hard to avoid with bombers now, so it doesn’t matter.