Early Access version 59.3

Ok , I will try that when I finish space race (hope I get 1st place)

2 Likes

Why don’t you hope in one hand and add Francis&OneWingLunarian in the other and see which one fills up faster?

2 Likes

What do you mean by that. , squadrons … Etc.

What?

Low FPS typically means your computer isn’t fast/powerful enough, regardless of your “desired” FPS setting (which by default is 100). Use the “show FPS” in the advanced graphics options to see your FPS.

I would recommend at least 60 FPS, with 40 FPS as a bare minimum.

4 Likes

Hey IA , sorry if this is off-topic , but , it will be playable CIU online?

Technically, it’s already playable online.

Refering Google

Eh, I meant it’s nearly impossible to get 1st place unless you’re that good&lucky. You also need some good amount of keys.

it just happened to me that the cursor didn’t appear until I clicked on a random spot on the screen (this happened to me when I turned on the game and went to throw my clothes to wash)

Ok thanks.

Can Egg Cannon Cannon Cannonade start firing orange lasers from up to down too? Because it fires from down to up only.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios can the groups of enemies at “Out of nowhere” be random? For example there’re 4 so it’s easy for the player to know the end of the wave after the 4th group when not mounting HUDs. So could the amount of groups be random? Maybe the chance can be from 3 to 5 groups.

IA Can you add 1 more red laser for UCO3 variation for players who plays on SHH difficult?

SHH = Super Hero Heronade (jk)

2 Likes

You were trying your best making UCO 5(or how many there are) a thing and now you want to modify classic UCO? Unforgivable.

2 Likes

Wasn’t this supposed to be in chatting place?

Why “boss music plays for a 0.1 sec at the beginning of a stage” isn’t fixed yet?

Also @InterAction_studios:

• I noticed a small thing: when I start a mission the sound is lower than usual but when I turn it high then turn it low again it goes back to normal. For example: I normally play when the sound is at 6 image but it would be low when starting a mission so I have to high it up to 8 then low it to 6 again and it’ll work fine. I know it’s a small thing but can you fix it?

• A small suggestion too: At “The Magic Flute” 6 group of enemies attack 4 times. The 3 times used the same 1st time’s order which makes it easy to know where enemies will appear at the next 3 times. So could it be completely randomized?

• When Positron Stream splits at Planetary Egg City, why can’t it destroy the chicks that’re coming of Egg City?

I’m gonna reply to something old

Are you trying to destroy all bomber mains?

2 Likes

Not really that old tbh