Early Access version 59.3

Barriers took all the points for coins.

Fixed in v.60 :medal_sports: Bug

Link to your original post, and if it precedes the change, you’ll also get a medal.

3 Likes

They’re actually enraged. Just because they move slow on every difficulty in the multiplicity and you played on SSH too much so you could see the different.

why you want them fast?

A rather simple suggestion for Plasma Rifle and Laser Cannon:

Can they use their CI3 Box colours instead of the flat Pink and Orange? Just for a little extra flavour.
GIFTPlasmaRifleCI3 GIFTLaserCannonCI3

6 Likes

Why here

2 Likes

I found a bug when I delete and restore my post. It will be normal :||

But that’s a wrong place to post it

No u don’t get it. I delete and restore my flag post it become normal
Get it?

I get it but, I mean you should have made a topic for it, because this is a EA topic, not a site feedback topic

3 Likes

IA can you make “Magnetic Manipulator” play the CI4 Boss Theme?

What’s the purpose of CI5 Victory theme then?

1 Like

IA I have a problem in downloading this version it is not downloading. I tried to download by the all options and it is not downloading.

This isn’t a place for you to be reporting random stuff like these on the forums

2 Likes

It have been downloaded I have made the third option and it is fixed.

Weirdly enough I was encountering the Egg Cannon after I defeated a previous boss and had my custom music on and the egg canon’s health bar didn’t have that, nor did the music play during the battle. A bug on that, I presume? Basically it was silent through the battle except the points where it hits a new phase, those parts play.

Yes, will be fixed in v60

iA, the UFOs are weak to nuclear but the alien UFO doesn’t. What?

1 Like

Perhaps they use different materials for their construction.

Now this is a bug (w/keys):

Before ending session:

After Logging in:

3 Likes

Oh God, I’ve suffered from this.

1 Like