Early Access version 59.3

Music between UCO bosses doesn’t fade. Intended or?
Between any same music bosses actually.

Sometimes when I press print screen, it just captures black window. That wasn’t a thing before.

UPD: Ok what the fuck? Print screen is totally broken (blue smoke is from Akemisora’s spacecraft).

UPD2: ._ .

What the hell is wrong with today? I was in galaxy.

Help me I’m being bullied by system.

4 Likes

It’s the same if you use Snipping Tool. I myself had to do it 3 times to get a pic without any errors.

Hmm, now that the music stops every time you pause the game, a thought came across me about some kind of rhythm-type mission.

I had an idea of rhythm based boss since I finished CI4 first time and here goes few reasons why it can’t be done easily:

1. Delay. As CIU is cross-platform (will be), every device has different characteristics. Some has 2020 super gaming pc which can run universe simulation and some suffer from running minesweeper with big field option. This means that game needs delay adjustment option, like in osu! for example. So, a whole option only for 1-2 bosses?
  2. Alt+Tab. Sounds don’t like it in this game like at all.
  3. Syncing audio and gameplay is huge pain.
  4. If ever there is co-op, it will be pain to sync both boss and music for every player.
4 Likes

iA could use a modified (and improved) version of the multiplayer code he used on the previous games

And here we go again for “CIU can’t work on current peer-to-peer system”.

2 Likes

oh, right image

IA said he’ll have to host servers so we can play on them. But that won’t happen at least until CIU starts making money.

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling that 97% of the profit will come from ads from the mobile version

2 Likes

What I mean is that it needs new server-client model. Older games use host as server so it just can’t work in CIU without reconstruction.

Well if you’re willing to pay for in-app purchases then that’s another source of revenue.

1 Like

In (almost) all games that have ads and aren’t some big league triple As such as Asphalt etc., then most of the revenue comes from ads instead of IAPs. This can be utilized in normal missions to give you an extra life or something of the sort since that way people won’t hate your guts for forced ads or having the game as “Pay to win” with IAPs.

I said it should be added and you all said no, now it is added.

Dude,did you replyed to me?

okay that’s cool, now what

1 Like

Tbh, even if nobody asked for it it woukd have still been added due to later people constantly wanting the twins to fit. Not that it would be a bad idea of course, but way too much and it becomes boring.

1 Like

CI1 does not have any boss musics then if you set it to play a music (for example CI4 BOSS music) it will play the music
But if you Don’t the game just play one music (CI1 music)
:bug: :x: not a bug

4 Likes

has anyone suggection “Can Apple Core drop coin?” or it just me suggection this.
I think it has a little legit here (could be dumb)

"what apple core's drop coin be like? (You can unadd this)

You destroy all the barrier you will earn more score but if add the coin when you destroy all the barrier could be unfair.
So add the coin with 3 satellites when you not destroy all the barrier .

Barriers took all the points for coins.

Fixed in v.60 :medal_sports: Bug

Link to your original post, and if it precedes the change, you’ll also get a medal.

3 Likes