Sorry,I just had a bug.

2 Likes

Already reported

1 Like

I know.

Fix the :zap:2 too?

But it ain’t no bug

1 Like

I know.Just die on egg cannon and it still :zap:0 so IA will fix that or no?

It goes down to 0 on the egg cannon only because of this already fixed bug

4 Likes

ESC should always work… gamepad is irrelevant. Which menu is this? The in-mission pause menu? It doesn’t work if you have a gamepad connected?

Added to v.60 :medal_sports: Idea

This is an old account, last active in May 2019, shortly after medals were reset:

Because that space is taken up by “Incoming:”. You can see the waves at the bottom-right anyway

No.

No.

Yes.

3 Likes

Well it’s easier to see it in the middle since every mission thpe do that.

I suggested that because when playing elite mission you’re forced to pick only Plasma. If you picked another weapon you’ll be screwed.

I think they should be multiplied by 3 since the rewards are too little.

I already got the same one as you found, as I already post for the others on another post

Yup. My brother was playing with Driving Force GT connected and game decided that it’s gamepad, it basically works as regular gamepad with direct input (well, as it should: acceleration pedal is Y axis and wheel itself is X axis). But when I wanted to change gamepad in settings to 2nd so it doesn’t detect the wheel, ESC button didn’t work. I still got menu and disconnected the wheel via Alt+Tabbing.

1 Like

By the way iA, that pause bug never happened again ever since I downloaded v59.3

ESC only works if it’s the ONLY key/button pressed. Try it: hold down any keyboard key and then press ESC – it will not work. Joystick D-pad and buttons also count as keys.

What happens is that your Driving Force is sending a “key down” event which blocks ESC (probably the wheel wasn’t centered, or the pedals aren’t calibrated around zero?)

Please link to original bug.

Huh, ok. I can’t think of what might have helped… :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey iA, how about making the other infi chick instantly use his spiral attack then go Sweater Chicken mode when his sibling dies when they’re still performing the electric welcome spin? (don’t do this to party chicken because it’s bug and can be cheesed if timing is right)

this was extracted from my buff idea

1 Like