Early Access version 58.2

This is normal:

1 Like

Who remember This idea
It’s really good and nice
From @Fractorial

1 Like

Everyone now remember it since iA opened it again.

hey @InterAction_studios now that the Holloween is coming…is there planed some stuff from the halloween version??..

2 Likes

Too little content, unfortunately.

1 Like

That would be cool

Slowdowns occur in the borderless and fullscreen modes

@InterAction_studios could asteroids at “Asteroids…, no, really” wave drop coins?

I also noticed that when using a legendary H&C with Vulcanic Chaingun at Comet Chase missions its hitbox is so small that a comet can’t even hit you from the back while firing. So is this intended?

3 Likes

It’s just that your hitbox is too small. The weapon pods are slightly above and below the hitbox if it’s that small.

So it’s more likely an oversight than intended.
But I don’t think it’s a needed fix.

Also, can the final bosses also drop coins on death? Since the Yolk Star drops them.

Reason I said this is because there was a power-up & I moved fast to get it but a comet cut my way. So I was supposed to die but I didn’t because of the tiny hitbox. It’s like cheating.

That reminded me. Blast From the Past should drop some coins too.

Mysterious ship too needs to drop coins.

It happens with Mullers and Bombers too. Not just H&Cs.

I suggest changing up the weapon firing positions a little. Perhaps push up the bottom ones slightly?

1 Like

Already suggested

2 Likes

And this one too:

This too

What about Planetary Egg City & The Iron Chief? Because he’s made out of iron. So he should drop both food & coins.

With legendary only or all types?

Agreed.

It does not have to be legendary for that to happen.

Also, I’m just temporarily jumping into the bandwagon of pointless little suggestions. Not actually being serious with the coins here.

And no. Iron Chef already drops food. Iron Chef and Planetary Egg City also already drop a lot of gifts. And before you question “why Henterprise and Egg Cannon then?”, it’s because they’re final bosses and need that little bit of prestige like the Yolk-Star got.

1 Like

Yeah, imagine if iA made it drop coins or food. It’ll drop a city of them :laughing:

Exactly. So let’s not

1 Like

Wait. Now I just realize the “Waving in the Breeze” don’t have any mirrored

Not like it needs one

2 Likes