Early Access version 58.2

i can´t download the version 58 :c

Reason plz

Why? What’s the reason?

If it’s about the download link, you should copy & paste it in new tab. It’ll work. It happens to everyone.

I noticed something: if you change from “Borderless” to “Full screen” you can view the game in mini tab with mouse: image and even screenshot when pressing PrtSc. So basically the same things with “Borderless” but sadly if you close then open the game again it won’t work anymore. You have to change to “Borderless” then switch back to “Full screen” again in order for this trick to work. anyway is that normal? Does some people know about this too? I knew this after the update in case you don’t know. Because I was switched to “Borderless” automatically.

Once after I download the update. I noticed that Weekly Challenge has changed. It didn’t change this update. So what is the cause of this?

1 Like

The Iron Chef should be prevented from Chicken Invasion. This boss already exists in droid raid missions.

1 Like

I paused the game to go to the store and when I came back this was waiting for me
Chicken Invaders Universe 10_23_2020 11_37_44 PM

@InterAction_studios
why could you even have access to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ESC buttons in newcomer intro???
below is a video of a customized ship in the tutorial

also, i can still hear nofis in the intro

I regret pressing 1 now I can’t make this go away and I sure panned and zoomed

I logged in as guest and (Due to some reason) paused the game and saw this:

IMO the starfield should not show up, instead it would be like this:

2 Likes

well that thing was shown on my video above bruh

you didn’t mentioned that

Hmm, I have an idea here, what about removing the toxic chickens in on the radar? The radar moves fast (in hard diff) with toxics, this is impossible to move, or dodge it

No. It’s ok.

Already suggested a couple of times.
Most you can do is make use of the “Coyote Time” to move thru the toxic gas.

4 Likes

Since Henlley’s Comet now drops coins when destroyed, why not do the same with Bossa Nova?

2 Likes

I get this error when I try to go into windowed mode and/or change the window size. Not sure if this applies to fullscreen and other quality changes.

I was using windows 10 when this happens. On windows 8, this never happened.

But this can be avoided by changing presentation_desired.screenMode to 0
and presentation_desired.windowed_windowSizeA to the desired size in the CIU.cfg in ProgramData.

Sorry for not heeding this warning though: warning=Do NOT modify this file unless you are explicitly instructed to do so!
pls no data reset

When you try to hit the barrier but it reflects the lightning into void

3 Likes

I wonder if we’re going to get a Halloween update.

Most probably not since we only got an halloween edition for CI5, but not in other games, and thinking/doing desing might take time for just a few days since we are so close from october.

Summary: Probably No

The wiki has a halloween edition!

Yeah, but I meant a Halloween update for CIU, like we had one for Christmas and Easter before.

2 Likes

yea I know…
you can mod the game if you want to add skins…
butcs