Early Access version 58.2

All i can say is that’s very good setup.

1 Like

but video card not strong

and cpu too

Video card doesn’t matter that much here, maybe for 3D modelling only.

5 Likes

i think IA should make a topic for talking about PCs lol

There was already one (if you mean sharing them):

2 Likes

but the topic closed lol

I know, i am just sending you a link of sharing pcs

1 Like

okay bro

1 Like

@InterAction_studios can Assassin Chicks (the ones that turn red & chase you) be removed from bubble waves like “Bubble Rings”? Or not appear in the bottom bubbles at it? Just play wave 91 at Weekly Challenge to see how much of a pain they are.

Or you can just make the Bubble disappear forever when they get mad.

How about on stats there be spacecraft usage? Like weapon usage.

Why when coloring pilot chicken it glitch on helmet but it works fine in CI5? Is there a way to fix it in CIU?

1 Like

After pausing the game a strange bug appeared, you can see a belt of one of the chickens!

5 Likes

This error occures on windiws 10 during weekly challenge

Hmm, what if infini-chick performs triple spiral when one infini die in twice infinity (>100% difficulty)

If =<100% however, they do one spiral when one die

wait I suggested an already suggested

Already suggested

Could this be applied to Twice Infinity, to the 2 infinichicks in Chicken Multiplicity and to the Chicken Exponentiality brothers too?

6 Likes

Do this please. And buff Twice Infinity’s health by 25% as well. They die a lot faster now, which means you’ll almost never see both of them alive at the same time to make the 360 fiery attack of any challenge and threat.

Oh, and make them fire their random green bullets at the same time as the 360 fiery bullets too. That way, they can start moving around faster, and generally be more difficult.

5 Likes

While we’re at it, upscale the boss healths for WBP values and add some new attacks for balance to some that are lacking.

1 Like

Will this actually accomplish anything? AoE is the only reason that the clumped spawn is a problem, so adding a bubble won’t change much, I think.

What if the chickens came in from beneath? That way the player would have to dodge them, meaning less time to reposition and establish an AoE before they spread.
(Unless, of course, you’re using Absolver. But it needs some strong waves to balance out its weaker ones, at least in its current state.)

…mine is pretty low, lol. I am what I believe is known as a “filthy casual”. :joy:
It’s definitely not as bad as 64MB though.

Noted. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

What are these stars on the astroids in metor storm mission ??

And what is that error

Failed: socket error: SOCKERR_ETIMEDOUT

They appear when the asteroid almost hit you. It gives you more points. The more stars the more point increase. There could be up to 4 stars.

Hmm… not sure. Did you succeed to login again?

2 Likes