Early Access version 57

why would we need that though

1 Like

there should be a counter on the Supply Droids when you activate the Missions Completed filter

We actually need an attachment on the bug/idea medal saying that to get them you need to have an account at chickeninvaders.com, etc… that would be very helpful to newcomers.

So the boss will do the 360o attack more than one time if it’s more than 100% difficulty. At Weekly Challenge Twice Infinity was the last boss which means that it’s exactly 100% difficulty and it did 360o attack more then one time. So is this a bug or intended?

And one more thing: between playing the last Weekly Challenge & this Weekly Challenge there was about 11 hours. So does that still count for the time penalty or not?

1 Like

I think it’s because Teko Regular supports emojis bit Fira Sans Extra Condensed not.

1 Like

Why are there two different insights for location fluctuation?

one is key and the other is score…
maybe both should have the “Score Insight”

I found 3 bugs
BUG 1
When I entered my email , I made a gusset account then i played the tutorial mission
I just fired the super weapon progressive and I press ECS and the mouse moved very strange
I mean I moved slowly
BUG 2
I dont know what happened but one of my contacts had no call sign and I was shocked
BUG 3
when i played the tutorial in wave 2 i had a ION BLASTER but I seen I had a NeutronGun !!
And I didn’t record it but in this video you can see it (at minute 5)

Edited once

1 Like

That’s someone who didn’t change his callsign after names reset at one of past updates. Basically those are anonymous heroes and this shouldn’t be possible at normal circumstances.

4 Likes

IA can you add the 5th UCHO Encounter in version 58?

6 Likes

No, it might take a long time to implement the ucho 5th (and what KIND of ucho 5th, 2 of them, or newer upgrade)

1 Like

i think no

i think it is better to upgrade the UCHO that is already in the game

It would make no sense and confuse CI3 players.

2 Likes

“>100%” means above 100% not =100%. Too nitpicky my boy?

Can we stop throwing the word nitpicky around

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s only one person here who deserves that.

My idea
I did not see any Mirrored waves in tutorial
Then why not have mirror waves in tutorial

Why tho?

6 Likes

I edited My post

This weird space here on tutorial after finishing the first mission

5 Likes

Another idea
In theme colors add an option with name “save color”
About this idea : when you click on a invisible color (the custom color) open a menu and you can custome your color and save it