Early Access version 56

can’t believe IA liked a post !!!
like for real?! I’m not dreaming am I?
cuz when My account was suspended the likes given were 0

1 Like

it happens

Have you selected Windowed, Borderless, or Full Screen in the graphics options?

IA, can you tell us why you didn’t add the U.C.O boss I shared? Even though you liked it?

none of them, you know it automatically open when i install it, but this suddenly happened when i finished installing the last version

I think what i said here:

was written here. so that’s why.

4 Likes

Yes he can like posts

Before Early Access, I used “like” to signify that I had seen the post and the idea seemed interesting enough to add it to my list.

Now I no longer do this. I only like posts to (a) show that the poster is correct (especially when answering another user’s question) or (b) show that I’ve taken action to correct an issue (for posts that report very minor bugs).

In either case, liking a post doesn’t mean it will get implemented.

12 Likes

OK, well I hope you add it soon, because it’ll be a nice touch to the game.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s gonna be a bit fun.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget about Master of Time which is also on the list :wink:.

3 Likes

well, i have spammed a suggestion because i thought you haven’t responded to it, but yeah,
i now understood everything and sorry for spamming :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, I just clicked on the advancedoptions in graphiks that the game closed outta nowhere.

Ok, why the missiles don’t destroy feathers anymore? right now I just launched a missile after my weapon overheated expecting it that it would destroy the feathers of the henterprise but it didn’t and I got stuck and I got hit after that…

Another thing, I’ve seen users that didn’t get any bug/idea medal and did login about 145 days but their progress’s still there. I thought it get deleted after 4 weeks.

you got a punch then :joy:

like me ;-;

You mean Special Weapons or Satellites?

He Meant Missiles :\

Special Weapons.

2 Likes

Oopsie…