Early Access version 56

Check this if possible

Christmas music is for Christmas, if you missed last Christmas CIU update. Halloween is “maybe” as developer said he probably won’t be doing Halloween update for CIU.

4 Likes

Well, nothing remained except the Chicken Invaders 5 halloween editions

1 Like

like some people said, play both sides

1 Like

He said above it’s Play Both Sides.

will you bring this charming text animation back?

22 Likes

I would actually love to see this animation brought back. It feels more smoother and looks more appealing than the current fade-in/fade-out one we have now.

5 Likes

I have a great idea
When your fire power be the max have an effect such as a :zap: fades in and out on the space craft for a few seconds

2 Likes

Told ya, i was right.

the barriers in The Weakest/Strongest link could disappear when you defeat all the chickens

I want to know why, I like them at this current state imo.

it could save time, and most indestructible barriers disappear when all chickens are gone (in different waves)

I prefer’em like this, it’s like “Visitors from another dimensions”, he portals doesn’t have disappear, it’s just some seconds you have to wait and if you’re talking about Space Race, I suggested an item before to make the barriers/portals disappear at the end and most people disagreed.

Is there a reason as of why the base paint can’t be colored 100% white?

Also:

Since you’re unsure, I’ll just poll it:

• Add it
  • Don’t add it
0 voters

Also check this suggestion and this poll topic which has got over 40 voters.

And good night now, I’ll check the replies tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yes. The paint color is multiplied (modulated) by the base color of the texture. It can only make it darker; never brighter. If the base color is a shade of gray (as it is), then whatever paint color you apply to it can never make it white.

I said I was unsure about the cost, not whether it’s a good idea or not ;). But anyway, added to v.57 :medal_sports: Idea

Added to v.57 :medal_sports: Idea

18 Likes

I think Superchick should be able to move around during it’s butt-laser attack. Like, have it sweep it across the screen instead of just sitting still and hitting nothing.

It should also move around while it’s dropping it’s eggs too.

This should give Superchick some much needed extra difficulty. You can buff his health by 33% as well, if you think such a big chicken should deserve a health buff.

• Yes please.
  • Please no.

0 voters

2 Likes

I installed the last version (56.1) and I sill have problems with graphic. (I want to show you what that’s looks like, but I’m new user and and can’t :slight_smile: )

Hi there!

Should I delete old version from my PC before installing this one?
thanks

okay you should ask IA to be safe

1 Like

It automatically deletes the previous version…

1 Like