CIU version 140 BETA

Wasn’t that the whole point of that chapter?

That the whole point of that chapter. In Chapter 12 “The Solar System”, Regular Chicken alway wearing black white square shirt. If there is a coin texture on the shirt, it is easy to see that the Regular Chicken is likely to drop the coin. If it doesn’t, it won’t drop the coin.

1 Like

I think @nguyenvanvu27032005g was talking about the chickens that bring the gold coin in chapter 1-11 from CI3U. Maybe they did’t say enough this.
Also, iA had responded about this, i don’t know exactly where and what did iA said, but it’s mostly like the word “impossible” for changing that.

This seems like a deliberate change, but I can’t recall why now. Fixed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Bug

The “does this chicken carry gold coins?” indication has changed between CI3 (chequered shirt) and CIU (coin overlaid on shirt). CI3U uses the CIU indication (this is deliberate).

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Early Access version 40.2:

My answer in v40.2 will absolutely never be forgotten, but you still say “unnecessary”, @Sammarald?
@InterAction_studios Can you share the “Bug Exterminator” medal for me? In the CIU v40.2 topic I replied about U.C.O.'s Red Laser sound effect need to be fixed.

2 Likes

Actually from Early Access version 56 and below CIU has its own animation, then it was changed to match CI5.

Oldest suggestion:

3 Likes

That was just a simple fade. Early Access version 56 - #281 by Pidgey

I realized there’s a potential problem with making text animations purchasable: they don’t work in right-to-left languages (in RTL languages, the text only fades), so it might get confusing for certain players.

6 Likes

You can probably find some bugs here. I’ll mention a few.

• Every time I skip waves, it goes back a wave by one (note that I’m pressing the 9, 5, and 3 keys).

• Every time I skip chapters, it always skips by one, no matter what
    number you press.

• It should be “the wave you’re in/121”, not “the wave you’re in/120”.

• Make projectiles disappear after skipping a wave/chapter.

• Right now I’m skipping by 10 waves, and sometimes the game gives me charity and vice versa while having 0fp (this is in the “Classic Invasion” waves).

• If you skip the “Prologue” wave by chapter skipping, you won’t have an fp0 Ion Blaster.

• also what rewards (in CI3U, this happens if you disconnect over 2 times and surrender)

• If you pause before your screen goes completely black (from beating a stage), it will disappear and won’t cover your screen.

the shine behind the sun in the intro used to be much closer to the surface in the original
obraz
obraz

the weapon swap to ion blaster happens right before the cutscene, so you’ll be able to hear its shooting sound if you hold the fire button

there used to be quite a few waves (notably most of the first chapter and all boss waves) that did not include the wave counter above the name, i dont remember whether getting rid of this was mentioned as intentional

2 Likes

Also, when the narrator says “It’s… it’s…” & “It’s the Yolk-star™” this text doesn’t get erased from left to right like any text, instead, it disappears completely and proceeds to the next line.

3 Likes

If you get disconnected around prologue (not sure which part, probably around the cutscene or before the weapon switch smmarald mentioned above.) you can carry the level 10 lightning fryer to the very first chapter

1 Like

Bruh seems Ci3U will cause iA few headaches because of prologue.

1 Like

Fixed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Bug There might be some aliasing artifacts due to scaling without mipmaps, but meh

I’ve already said that I’m not going to invest time in making what is strictly a debug feature better.

No. Waves in CI3 are numbered from 0 to 120 (as opposed to the normal 1-120)

Allowed

Fixed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Bug

Allowed. Hmm, I’ll fix that in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Bug Also now CI3 uses just one messenger instead of three

This has already been fixed , but I don’t see it listed. Anyway, fixed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s because Prologue is an exception. It’s a chapter that’s only 1 wave long, and that wave doesn’t even count when numbering. All exceptions are trouble.

8 Likes

Ikr

Can you elaborate?

So… What’s the different between 2 these changes?

Read iifireii’s report.

so… there are somethings interesting i’ve found by chances

1. in CIxU, if you disconnect while in any boss/villain wave, and you reconnect, the boss/villain music plays when the title “Chapter X” appears, instead of that chapter’s music.
  2. the text (look at “of 120”):
    CI3U and CI5U:
    image image
    CI4U:

a small idea: the title of wave 50 in CI3U, I think should be:

•          Wave 50 of 120
               What this?
     A mysterious ship approaches...

edit: wow, the game has so many changes so far

1 Like

“Comet Chase” doesn’t count per text waves 41 to 50.

1 Like

Ah, they’re the same one. That’s the one I couldn’t find.

Intended. The chapter music would only be heard for a few seconds otherwise.

CI3 only supports a single text line per messenger. So, in order to have a maximum of 3 lines of text during cutscenes, 3 messengers are needed. In CIU, a single messenger can handle a whole paragraph, so this is unnecessary.

Having said this, 3 messengers allowed for some effects that are no longer possible (e.g., overlapping “The future of chicken burgers is safe once again!” and “Oh - Earth, too!” in the final cutscene).

7 Likes