Early Access version 55.2

But despite the mouse speed bug being here i am still able to play well :confused:
Anyway, i still hope another update comes…

1 Like

Try playing Delivery Rerouting in hard mode or collecting all the food/coins after defeating a boss.

The mouse feels a little slippery now, right?

@InterAction_studios is it normal that when traveling to another star system the spacecraft be invisible?

When the mouse isn’t responsive, I essentially can’t play. Why that graphics menu has changed is beyond me. Bring it back!

Its finally updated after a long time

I have a small suggestion:
The shield should appear when you’re in the shield’s color board

1 Like
1 Like

That’s because Windows gives full screen apps higher priority. You can try to fix this by opening Task Manager and changing CIU priority to higher one.

1 Like

Actually, windows gives full-screen apps full control over graphic card/display. Not just higher priority. That’s why before introducing borderless mode to CIU you couldn’t use blue light reduction software.

3 Likes

Yes…

I just set the priority to high and it didn’t do anything, It just made the lag worse than it is. :confused:

What OS do you use and which graphics card do you have?

1 Like

Windows 10. Version 1903.

Intel(R) HD Graphics 520.

This showed up when I pressed the Cancel mission button but nothing changed in my stats?

canceling mission won’t affect your stats

If it still count towards your career then that’s good.

Ik, but it said “This mission will still count towards your career”

then the message is wrong

1 Like

Yep, that’s why I posted this :stuck_out_tongue:

I felt that the spaceship I was navigating became too difficult. It just jerked like that

Something were wrong when I open the game @InterAction_studios

Also why I can’t get greatmind medal?

4 Likes