Early Access version 55.2

Yes! Bring back the Fullscreen option with all the screen options for aspect ratio!!
I need frame rate of 100 so mouse doesn’t lag!

Fixed in v.56 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Hi I have a good question I saw your video and apparently you have a lot of ships how long have you been playing for and how much tier reward keys do you receive on tier 99 :heart::smiley:

So I played a boss rush, 1st was Special Forces, then Party Time, the boss music played at Special Forces, but didn’t play anymore at fighting Party Time.

I already reported it above:

3 Likes

Yeah, i enjoyed looking at all the ships that player has.

I really hope there’ll be another emergency update because the boss music&mouse speed bugs are really annoying.

1 Like

Hope so

1 Like

yeah and also about the fullscreen option too because the game is lagging a little for me without that now

1 Like

But despite the mouse speed bug being here i am still able to play well :confused:
Anyway, i still hope another update comes…

1 Like

Try playing Delivery Rerouting in hard mode or collecting all the food/coins after defeating a boss.

The mouse feels a little slippery now, right?

@InterAction_studios is it normal that when traveling to another star system the spacecraft be invisible?

When the mouse isn’t responsive, I essentially can’t play. Why that graphics menu has changed is beyond me. Bring it back!

Its finally updated after a long time

I have a small suggestion:
The shield should appear when you’re in the shield’s color board

1 Like
1 Like

That’s because Windows gives full screen apps higher priority. You can try to fix this by opening Task Manager and changing CIU priority to higher one.

1 Like

Actually, windows gives full-screen apps full control over graphic card/display. Not just higher priority. That’s why before introducing borderless mode to CIU you couldn’t use blue light reduction software.

3 Likes

Yes…

I just set the priority to high and it didn’t do anything, It just made the lag worse than it is. :confused:

What OS do you use and which graphics card do you have?

1 Like