Early Access version 55.2

Removed in v.55.3 :medal_sports: Idea

Highly unlikely. It’s not an important enough holiday to warrant the effort.

8 Likes

I can agree for that

Because in my tests, it was problematic when pressing the Windows key (for some reason the Start menu would not show up). Once everything else settles down, I’ll revisit this.

Fixed in v.55.3 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

Well, not being able to play in fullscreen ain’t an issue, because the borderless mode is like the full screen mode with the only difference that you can press start without the game minimizing

Is it really neccesary for the music to turn off completely during connection screen unlike it was before? And someone already mentioned quiet and intense desync too.

It is. My GPU software HATES borderless windowed apps and makes them 15 FPS for god knows why reasons, and the mouse moves like with V-Sync in borderless.

1 Like

It was this one I guess:

1 Like

No solution is 100% “correct”. Some players expect the game to shut up when paused (so they can answer the phone or whatever). It wasn’t possible to stop the music with the previous engine, but it’s possible with this one, so I thought it would be a good feature to have. But if everyone hates it then we can go back.

Edit: Argh, I see you’re referring to the connection screen, not the pause menu. Yes, that’s sadly necessary.

Borderless apps are ALWAYS ultimately V-Synced, no matter what your setting or frame rate says.

5 Likes

Add a checkbox

Adding checkboxes willy-nilly is a mark of bad game design
(Pls like this sempai)

Does this ALWAYS happen when you start the game? Or is it possible for it to work correctly sometimes?

When I open the game. It just like a bunch of the mess. But when I change a graphics setting. It become almost normal but it working like

that

Looks like all graphics in v55 is ruined occasionally.

Oh also don’t run CIU and Chrome at once (I have 8GB installed).

I managed to reproduce that ESC + click bug again

Summary

1 Like

I recommend that but when I close the chrome it doesn’t work
Maybe a 32bit bug?

If menu keeps the background, why doesn’t it do the same after Hide UI button?

Already fixed

1 Like

Oops I missed this.

Same happend to me

This too first time

1 Like

Fixed in v55.3 :medal_sports: Bug

1 Like

That is already reported

1 Like