Early Access version 54

There’s a pretty abusable exploit in the weekly challenge. The exploit comes in the form of the player using dimensional phase outs on meteor shower and then going right over the meteors to get extra score.

And so, I request that the grazing bonus gets disabled whenever the player activates a phase out, this change make the challenges more dependant on skill rather than items.

3 Likes

I suggest disabling perishables as well. You may also want to make them impossible to graze with invincibility active in any form.

3 Likes

Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

Can you see this one plz?

Technically, Celestial was the first one to find that exploit, still glad it got removed

Can’t replicate. A video would probably help.

Why restrict this? There’s no benefit to disconnecting between waves before you cause any damage.

Early Bird only counts the time from start of wave to first kill, regardless of weapon. On some waves, enemies spawn further out, reducing the time you have available. Beam weapons can lock onto enemies partially outside the screen, so conceivably there is a benefit to firing them in advance.

Added to v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

Direction is random, and already evenly split 50%-50% between left & right.

Requires work. Added to list for later.

Pointless. To cause damage you have to be on the same level vertically as the yolk, so the enemy following you to that level only makes things easier.

Not worth it.

I already explained why I don’t want to add it.

Acknowledged. That’s a limitation of the wave engine – all enemies need to be spawned at once.

I’ve changed the way the bonus works to make this possible in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

No. Only at the end of each wave.

It’s as transparent as it’s going to get. Perhaps on’t stand so close to the edge of the screen?

Ok, but bear in mind that episodes and CIU are on different timelines, so continuity is not mandatory. Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug.

I like it there for consistency.

That’s how the wave is designed. “Droid Slalom”, for example, is different and the “weak point” can appear even at the edge.

Yes.

That’s how the wave is designed. Again, there’s no continuity between episodes and CIU.

Nah.

You can tell the direction by the way the bright sparks move.

Nah.

Added to v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

oof, you gave the medal to RamonTokus instead of TheChickenBoss128 on Known Bugs & New features.

What?

1 Like

Isn’t it Early Bird?

2 Likes
1 Like

OK, will do it later.

Could you do the same for musics too? An options that plays random music from a specific CI game every stage, like CI3 Random, CI4 Random and CI5 Random.

Also I recommend to check this and that and this and that suggestions too if possible.

Don’t worry, he was the original thougher of it.

I thought IA might not see your idea at chatting place so I suggest it here and told IA to give the medal to you and it got accepted.

Yea, but if you pause the game just after the wave ends will it be rewarded like multi-kill?

I stand there to collect food/coins/power-ups, but I meant if it could be more transparent when it’s full of points:

• Example: Meter

The same goes with “Bonus Challenge” right?

Maybe it happened because of the “first wave at any stage bug” will try it again soon.

Also could there be a mirrored version of spin class/cycle wave?

• Note give the medal to RamonTokus if accepted.

And can you disable Coolant Canisters from Space Races?

When viewing the squadrons, can you make the player’s main squadron appear automatically at the top of the list?

• Example:

Are you planning on adding environments to Weekly Challenge because it’s a little strange that Supernova Debris have a normal background instead of a hot one? And why the Supernova “Alien Container” wave doesn’t appear at Weekly Challenge? Also why the Supernovas that attack at Bossa Nova fight doesn’t drop any coins?

Could Droid Raid mission have random environments according to the amount of environments in that star system, because it’s sad that they can’t be effected by the environments, like the Droid Raid could be moving next to the sun or an electric/hot/frozen planet, so that’s my reasoning on why they should be added.

I suggest at high difficulty in “Droid Giant Slalom” either the 2 Droids be replaced by Security Droids or one of them be replaced only, but they must move down slower.

Why you can get “Early Bird” at “Complex Fractals” but not at “Chicken Fractals”? And at “Complex Fractals” you can destroy all enemies, but at “Chicken Fractals” you have to wait for one last enemy even after you destroy the bomb?

Could there be a skill bonus with the player collected food?

Is “Early Bird” 3 seconds in all waves or 1 second at some waves?

Why it doesn’t count Droid Raid missions at “Missions completed”:

When grabbing a “Firepower” or a weapon gift while using overdrive it resets which could be a little confusing, so could you make it not reset?

Could it show what type of missions the contact player is flying?

• Example: image

When the player travel to/through a wormhole, could he enter it automatically instead of clicking “Enter orbit”?

Could you turn “Darkness” missions type into an environment and add it to all the missions at dark moons only?

Why can’t the final difficulty go more than 100%:
And why there’s little light blue part on the difficulty line even though it’s 100%?

Does key rush bonus work on “Bonus Challenge”? Also could the dropped key at the end of every key rush wave increase according to the skill difficulty? Like at boss rushes.

At “Security Droid Patrol” waves: when you destroy a Security Droid could you make the other one comes immediately instead of waiting, just like “Armored Division&Look in All Directions”.

Add custom paint function, it allows you to paint multiple colours in one paint, for example: base paint, it could be more than color, the player get to draw the custom colours with the computer mouse, but it will be more expensive than the original price. Make it also printable with keyboard arrows so the paint can be more straight.

Could Squawk Block missions have more than 1 stage?

How about Boss Rushes have more than 1 stage but the final stage boss must be an endgame one like: The Yolk Star™, Egg Cannon, Hend Game(you could add Henterprise Hencounter&Boldly Goes Wherever it Pleases too depending on difficulty) and maybe Egg Cannonade too.

Could egg barriers&barrier cannons have a chance to have keys inside them?

When the player assign a mission and have only one squadron, could the squadron list not appear as that player have only have one squadron?

Shouldn’t attacking asteroids at Magnetic Manipulator be the same color to match the planet environment?

Shouldn’t Bossa Nova appear at Hot boss rushes only?

How about the 3 attacking comets that attack when Henlley’s Comet reach 50% damage be increased 5 at difficulties higher than 50%?

Could image have a point buff? Because 30,000 isn’t enough, 2 weapon gifts = 32,000 so its points need to increase.

• Note: if accepted please give the medal to BoggY as he’s the one who thought of it first.

The player get rewarded a key every wave at key rush missions, so how about the key amount could increase when defeating a boss at key rush missions according to its difficulty in boss rush?

• I even polled it and all people seem to agree.

Could there be a mission countable in Assignments, Favorites, To-do and Recent?

Could there be a tip telling the player how to get unstuck when using keyboard?
The tip could appear randomly or when the player gets stuck.

I think the attacking comets at Henlley’s Comet battle should attach immediately after reaching the damage like Egg Cannon, because the couple of seconds it gives makes the boss easier.

Why can’t we get Early Bird bonus at “It’s the Mother-Hen ship!”?

Could the final mission bonus not stop when opening the squadron list?

Could be a mirrored version of “Boldly Goes Wherever it Pleases”?

Sometimes the power-ups during “The Alien Mothership” fall by the same speed as the falling piece of it and it’ll be impossible to grab them, so could you make’em all fall by the same slow speed?

Can “It’s Part Time” boss have a 50% chance to appear from the right? Like a mirrored version of it?

• Note: if you accept this idea give the medal to thisistrueuser.

When flying key rush missions and face long waves like “Cardinality of Four” we have to shot slowly in order to earn more keys, the key bonus stop at like half of the wave, is that normal?

Can image have a chance to have a key inside them? While there’re mad?

Could there be a “Pecking Order” at “Invader Fly-by”?

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios sorry for mentioning but why did you reject ideas like this

He didn’t reject it, He just didn’t reply to it.

Yes he didn’t reply to like 16 of my ideas
Made me lose my hope of having an idea medal on posts that have more than 10 likes

Not replying doesn’t mean that he rejected. One of ideas which not replied by him and locked for months has been added in the new version. I don’t remember what it was.

Ghost Trail?

I don’t remember anything about that, sorry.

3 Likes

Could ya take a look at this and this too?

I already linked the second one.