Early Access version 54

Default key can be Shift or Ctrl.

3 Likes

shift costs 666 keys, ctrl costs 472 keys

will it bundle with exposed hitbox?

exposing the hitbox wouldn’t be good lol

3 Likes

I mean when I use Positron Stream I get it a “Career Medal Awarded x1” but with lightning I don’t, but ok.

I want it to be safe only between stages not waves.

Also:

• I’ve noticed that to get “Early Bird” bonus you must fire your weapon like Positron before the wave starts not as soon as you see the enemies, so I wonder if it will effect getting that medalMeritoriousMarksmanshipAward

Note: that’s happens only at some regular chicken invasion waves.

• Could there be a red-burning version of asteroids in "Asteroids/no, really” wave?

• I noticed that asteroids “Asteroids” wave rarely appear from the right, so can you make them appear from the right by 50%?

• Could there be a option that plays a random background every stage?

• Note: It only plays the backgrounds the player bought only.
  • Could “It’s the Mother -Hen ship” boss chases the player at high difficulties? Only up&Down

• Since Daily Missions are forced to a specific skill, I suggest to make the default skill arrow point at the forced skill.

• Example:
      Dailes
  • I polled that idea:

And most people find it interesting, so… are you still not planning to add it?

• At “Binary Stream/Binary Scream” wave I can still hear the sound of enemies throwing eggs before they appear onscreen.

• I think the game adds the enemies before there’re onscreen which means it’s impossible to get Early Bird bonus on it.
  • Why can’t we get Early Bird bonus at the 1st Get Ready&The Invasion Begins waves at Anniversary mission? And at any first wave of any stage too?

• Are “Career Medals Awarded” awarded even when the game is paused?

• Could “Destruction meter” be more transparent because the eggs can’t be seen through it at such as “Binary Stream/Binary Scream”&“High Speed Chase” waves.

• When play meet “The King of Crabs” he supposed to say “Is that thing following me?” not “So we meet again crab”.

• Could the “x1” be removed from the medals that are awarded once per mission?

• Example:
      Medalss
  • At “The Weakest/Strongest Link” wave I never see the enemy standing at the right/left end of the barrier like there always has to be a barrier, so is it be possible that the enemy could stand at the end of the barrier line, right&left?

• Does Red "Magnetic Manipulator” appear at hot places only?

• Why the color pf the chickens at “Complex Fractals” a little odd? Why isn’t it brighter like at CI4?

• Toxic Chickens shouldn’t drop any food because there’re made out of toxic.

• Could Anomalies have arrows to tell its direction before the wave starts, because it could be a little confusing at some waves such as “Merry-go-round”.

• This is a little suggestion but could “Portal Gun” wave be renamed to “The Portal Gun” because it’s single like “The Magic Flute”.

• Could we have the mirrored version of “Marching On” wave?

• Note: if you accept this idea please give the medal to RamonTokus as he’s the one who thought of it.

That would be very good actually. Why not make it do that?

You can use this idea together with the “precision” to make it display only YOUR hitbox. No need to see enemy hitboxes.

7 Likes

Oh right, me and Fractorial suggested one here: Hitbox Indicator / HUD hitbox Indicator
but iA said no

I still think that would be a good idea. It IS called precision for a reason.

Me too, I said this

because iA said no, but I still think it would be helpful

Well, it depends.

Exposing player hitbox while using “precision movement” would be the perfect time to use that. It would fit in with a lot of other bullet hells that do the same thing.

In my opinion, I think this would go perfectly with the “precision movement”.

3 Likes

How would you get more points from that?

4 Likes

Example: Early Bird.

What do you guys think of this idea:

• Good Idea!
  • Bad Idea.
0 voters

And that one too:

• Good Idea!
  • Bad Idea.
0 voters

In Retro Invasion, does appearing “Invader Fly-By” wave before “Invader Crossing” in advanced loop intended?

I already reported it and it’ll be fixed next version.

1 Like

I think polls are being a bit too overused last few weeks.

7 Likes

Be more precise. Getting early bird should be just as easy/hard to get regardless of whether or not you end session.

There are some waves were if you end session you can get it better.

Hello there. Ok so right now I’ll present an idea:
Why not add a small squadron icon besides the mission’s codename so that we know if its an assignment or not? It could look like this when a contact is flying an assignment:
Same goes to when the contact won the assignment or failed it.
Also I’d like it to be on contacts list too. Like this:
Is it also possible to put the name of the squadron that you assigned to besides the icon that I have put? If there’s even enough space.

21 Likes

ia, weapons training is very hard, so i think we need some improvements
-buff the starting firepower at lvl 6 or 7
-make the stages easier

1 Like

In my opinion easy and intermediate WT are fine.
hard may feel a bit too hard (A buff to starting at power 6 may be nice).

Still… challenges aren’t truly hard as they were and I think that a bit of challenge should stay to keep the “challenging” aspect (It’s the only endgame content we have!)

7 Likes