Early Access version 54

For the former, yes. Well, more like a top 100, or whatever it was. The latter…I don’t think so. Not that it would matter much.

3 Likes

They moved at all directions at Anniversary!

I didn’t die on purpose tho :sweat_smile:

Also could the red “Magnetic Manipulator” boss title be different than the normal one’s title?

And can “CI4 Music 2” be the default music at “Droid Raid” missions?

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios give me v55 :frowning_face:

1 Like

First of all, be patient.
Second:

4 Likes

And why not “give us v55”? Selfish?

Just kidding :smile:
Also remove the ping, he will release it when it’s ready.

1 Like

Can “Backup Droid Patrol” spawn two security droids at a time instead of just one? Since it’s supposed to be the harder variant of Security Droid Patrol.

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios could you take a look at this&that please?

1 Like

Yet another case of being impatient, stop pushing others to listen to you, you’re just angering others this way.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s expected. It’s only a bug if you see them moving almost horizontally.

3 Likes

I noticed that in the Weapon Training mission, Iron Chef still play gift dropping sound even though there is no gift. @InterAction_studios is this a bug?

3 Likes

I found a bug in iron chef boss
When you have absolver beam and you are in 20% with 1 click it should give 2 gifts but it give 1 gift

I mean they move horizontally&vertically, but they move horizontally slower that’s all, so I don’t know if it counts?!

Wait, I thought this bug was reported before?

3 Likes

Should the Appetite Attractor stay in the game?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

My opinion is yes (never used it) but it should be disabled in competitive missions

6 Likes

While it is a fun powerup, it needs to exclude weapon gifts and powerups from food and coins since it becomes a lot easier to pick up a weapon that you didn’t want to.

1 Like

It is useful in waves where food cannot be obtained by obstructing the barriers.

It may be useful but it is mandatory to be in the leaderboards.
In my opinion it should be treated like mass condensers in race.

It was added to allow bombers collecting keys\food,not to rely on it for score

1 Like

I don’t see the need to remove him from the game.

1 Like

Me too.

(And that is what I voted for)

2 Likes