Early Access version 54

It’s literally enough to state it once during tutorial intro, the rest is using common sense (you can tell by which exact persons “reported” this)

3 Likes

Thank You for knowing me this information

Even though most people choose all enemies to stay, but I wanna see the opinions of the people who want some enemies to be removed.

So which of the following enemies should be removed from “Corridor Shooter” wave:

• Toxics
  • Cowards
  • Chickenauts
  • Slobs
  • Armored Chickens
  • UFOs
  • Berserkers
  • Bandanas
  • Assassin
  • Something else (say its name)
  • All of them

0 voters

Also @InterAction_studios could there be small danger zones for “Corridor Shooter” wave that appears at the direction of the passing line of enemies? Like at “Cardinalty of Four” wave, of course it won’t appear at Virtouso&SSH.

Please vote once you make it.

Is it a bug when you pause the game and still get bonuses like multi-kill, it’s kinda unfair, for example I paused the game then got it in the middle of killing enemies.

and even under that post, there’s a hyperlink for a topic made recently talking about this too.

1 Like

I know it, this bug happened to me many times when i pause the game.

1 Like

Can we buff the damage of Corn Shotgun up a bit? It’s really weak and not even viable in hard missions

I did play with it when I tested lightning missions and I thought it’s fine. Even popped version was of great use to me. Maybe I just didn’t encounter 200% difficulty wave (or whatever is the max), but I think corn shotgun does a good job right now.

1 Like

It might have something to do with its damage type. Corn shotgun isn’t very effective on metal type enemies, especially they’re common in higher difficulties. Afaik, there’s a suggestion changing the damage type of corn shotgun into kinetic (since the impact kills them), alongside with other weapons like Utensil Poker.

But right now it isn’t assigned to any weapon group, so it deals the same amount of damage to all enemies

7 Likes

Ahh, I see.

Why didn’t you add a “none of the above”/“it’s fine as it is” option?

Because of this?

1 Like

Cowards: Just switch sides.
Toxics: Kill them before they get to the middle.
Assassins: They can be dealt with, over time.
Chickenauts: Not a problem.
Bandanas: Just use a quick weapon.
Slobs: No one touches slob god
Berserkers: Read assassins
Armored chickens= Just dodge their bullets
UFOs= Read Cowards.

2 Likes

On the other hand, it doeſn’t give any information about the prevalence of theſe opinions relative to all the people on the forum. An additional option would have given ſome indication of that without much additional trouble.

I already did that, I even replied to myself so others can see the other poll.

Because some people still agreed that some enemies should be removed at the other poll, so I wanted to see their opinions.

I think they shoot at multiple sides.

Will try that.

I guess… but what if they shoot randomly at you position?!

This isn’t a solution…

I don’t have problems with the others, but because BoredCelestial hated UFOs I thought I’d add the other enemies too to see if people have trouble with them or not.

They shoot only if you hit them, and they have a small delay after hitting them

It’s not like his bullets are so big, just move temporarily to another side of the corridor

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I quoted, it was a reply to traveller.

1 Like

Then sorry for the confusion then :sweat_smile:

I forgot to mention that I use either fork or plasma mostly plasma to avoid slobs attacks and with bombers so it’ll be hard to do that.