Early Access version 53

Ok, so i saw this error in a feather field mission, it’s not an electric environment mission however. The previous wave is Feather Fields:

8 Likes

It seems to only happen on feather fields.

8 Likes

Feathers normally disappear from the bomb explosions. If almost all part of the feather is out of the screen, it won’t be affected any explosion anymore, although bombs still does. My memory might serve me wrong since I only encountered this once.

1 Like

@anon48763505 @OneWingLunarian : It’s related to Absolver. I’ve seen crashes both on Feather Brain and Magnetic Manipulator. Investigating…

Update: Almost got it. It’s related to Absolver damage sharing.

Update: Fixed in v.54 :medal_sports: Bug @Fractorial @anon48763505

8 Likes

It seems that the Darkness missions have its own music. Should it appear in the Galatic Store?

it was already suggested before you:

2 Likes

Ah, ok. This is expected (a feather isn’t completely covered by its hitboxes, so it’s possible to partially see it while the game would still consider it invisible and hence invulnerable).

1 Like

It’s not “proper” music, that’s why I haven’t added it. If there’s enough demand I could change that.

2 Likes

I think you should add it.

2 Likes

:thinking:

• Add it to the Galactic Shop
  • Do not add it
0 voters

Lets see how this goes

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios when setting a weapon to a specific speed, then collect a power-up but it’s the same weapon the speed restart to normal, could this be disabled?
Reactorr
Also:

• Should Daily Missions be forced back to Rookie skill?
  • It should stay as it is.

0 voters

Found a bug last night.

Pulsating Grid is missing its Safe Zone warning.

Are you playing with super star hero?

Are you on a skill higher than Veteran? If so, that’s normal. They disable zones (and anomaly).

1 Like

Thats Already Fixed:

3 Likes

Oh, is that why?

I actually remember hearing about that in a previous update, now that you bring it up.

Alright, never mind. False alarm.

1 Like

Wave types are now decided based on raw unclamped difficulty (which varies 0%-140%), rather than clamped to 100%. Enemy types are still decided on clamped (up to 100%) + skill (up to 40%).

Change above will help with this.

Change above will only help in certain cases (i.e., only in missions where ending difficulty exceeds 100%).

Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

1 Like

I’ve noticed that cowards now have returned to their old firing direction of oppoſite the head, but don’t ſee it in the changelog. Is this becauſe it was actuälly reverted ſeveral verſions ago and I juſt didn’t notice?

2 Likes

That’s a bug introduced in v.53, which has been fixed in the meantime.

3 Likes

this attack is basically impossible with some weapons (was using corn shotgun)