Early Access version 52

Thats dont have sense to me

You can get Clean sweep when you kill all the chickens what can escape in that wave, but there isnt Clean sweep in waves where the enemies cant go from The screen.

In the wave what mention Tails.jpg1 is the new wave from Ci2 “Asteroids, No Really”, Not the Normal wave of asteroids

3 Likes

Ok Ok forget that , i still can say u cant make a clean sweep in normal astroid wave

i am an idiot , i thought that one in this game

That one has got nothing to do with asteroids no really wave.

OK , u know i start playing this game from the last easter edition and i passed 6 galatic arms , but when my computer malfucntioned i got angry , becuase i were tired , i was a big fan to this game

Can’t we easily pass through these?

3 Likes

What do you mean ? space burger robots can be easily destroyed , he means about the big line

I mean, It’s supposed to act like “the weakest/strongest link” wave but apparently ia forgot so tthat might be intended

1 Like

lol that was interesting

Did you read BoggY’s post? He meant that the bubbles are small enough so that the player can pass them. He didn’t mention about space burger droids.

He has posts ?? , idk about that , where i can find it , also they arent small enough

They are (there are some gaps):

How you don’t know? Click on the user’s profile, then find the tab called activity. there you will find his posts.

1 Like

he was sarcastic.

1 Like

look at his spaceship it does not match , also i dont know about this optoin

Yeah , there is new people u must help , by the way lets forget it

1 Like

Workaround: pass throughout them and skip all the food items and you got a security droid shooting from behind.

2 Likes

RIP :joy: :joy:

I mean, Its really easy to pass through these on droid waves

i now have more than 45000 food , Spaceship : this must be a logostic nightmare to keep all these food stored .

1 Like

Cloudy with a chance of eggs

Somehow, this wave looks like a world map spinning around, lmao

Out of Nowhere

6 Likes