Early Access version 52

Good:
:+1:

1 Like

Maybe this post got lost:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you make the outermost circle filled with barriers from “Chicken Roulette/Wheel of Fortune” and “Wormhole” (any maps that has a outer circle filled with barriers) indestructible? Keeping like at it is makes me want to shoot all of the barriers carefully while trying not to kill the last chicken until every barrier in that wave is destroyed.

1 Like

Can the Clucker Bombs made only delete projectiles upon explosion of the mini bombs. Apparently, it can delete projectiles upon release/activation.

Fixed in v.53 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Like an “undo”? Uh, no.

Hm… That would prevent you from moving outside the circle once enough barriers are destroyed, which is also a valid strategy.

That’s by design, so that it also offers a defensive element (because, generally speaking, it’s weaker than a missle).

4 Likes

One more, on the wave Ricochet:

• Since Slobs have a delay in movement, they change in direction even before they reach the edge of the screen.
  • Cowards despawn on-screen when you blocked their way after their last bounce.
1 Like

Fixed in v.53 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

Changed in v.53 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

It should be Fixed in v.53 :medal_sports: Bug

2 Likes

What if it’s actually fixed in v.54 instead lol

2 Likes

ye, sometimes there are bugs which are not fixed in the next update, but in the version after the next update instead lel

Dude, pls no. i don’t want bug fixes to be postponed.

Interesting. We’re having them back.

1 Like

It’s user-inaccessible

1 Like

Yeah, what does that mean? :thinking:

Isn’t it clear? The waves will be added inside the system, we won’t be able to play them

1 Like

I think that it means that’s is still an WIP

3 Likes

I understand now.

Finally people will stop begging to bring them back

(I wonder what we will get as boss)

2 Likes