Early Access version 52

Do you have any backup? If yes, move the backup folder to C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU, then your account will probably be restored

Well, I don’t

On the wave Chicken Roulette/Wheel of Fortune, whenever I managed to kill all of the enemies except both the remaining bomb and some barriers, they won’t vanish in which the bomb needed to be detonated first (I intentionally did it). Although it might be only me.

Fixed in v.53 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Could there be some kind of barrier in those places? A player using phase-out can skip the entire wave while in that safe place.

CIU_2020-07-11_08.54.01_15776.991

6 Likes

You made the same mistake i did before :sweat_smile:
Early Access version 49 - #575 by InterAction_studios
“Some of the effects (e.g., raising gifts above explosions) require a missions restart. Others (screen shakes) take effect immediately.”

oh sorry

nah, that’s ok.

So? There are plenty of other waves that you can just sit in a corner and let everything pass by.

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios
my eyes but hurt
How about tone dwon affects makes explosions go to bottom, I’m frustrated with explosions hiding the eggs and make me die in boss rushes

Wow, the new Darkness Mission Theme is too scary, who had this idea? :cold_sweat:

This is expected since you move forward at the speed of the photons while firing it.

It’s @BoggY :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Yeah, sure. That’s fair.
(And don’t tell me I had phase outs.)

There’s no way to even avoid this unless you have something to clear the gas cloud or be invulnerable.
Please remove toxics from this wave, or slow the radar down even more. (The former recommended)
And remove cowards too, if they spawn. Otherwise they’re extremely difficult to shoot, especially with a spinny metal barrier radar that can block them.

11 Likes

The barbecue satellite can clear them

1 Like

does it look like i had it during that moment

4 Likes

Toxic chickens are dealable, they just not needed to be killed on immediate spawn or on sight. The cowards are a different thing though. Also, the rotation’s way too fast for bombers. Shame that it’s a nice level design.

I’d like to the wave to be zoomed out a bit (as the upper and lower side’s too narrow) and the rotation’s made a bit slower though.

Done it quite easily on Muller but having a hard time to pull it out when using BX9.

7 Likes

Why do you have 4 micro guns anyway? They are the most less useful ones.

I just like having something that lasts long enough for offensive use

am i not allowed to use them

1 Like

Remember that they got buffed

1 Like