Early Access version 51

It’s outside of the actual gameplay.

1 Like

Sorry but i dont know what you mean

He means that asking for confirmation is outside of the game, so the ask for confirmation option does not affect the confirmations out of the game…

5 Likes

A double click seems to happen even if I try not to,and if you go with manual fire and so called overdrive, now as of today there is a skip in your firing patterns not a solid spacebar response from keyboard anymore. I’m sorry to say I hate it!
All this talk about unfair advantages of clicking speed I think someone referred to it as spamming .
I guess maybe my electric drill at 10,000 rpm with 5 guitar picks stuck on it for clicking is a no go.
yeah that’s only for guitar playing

Some really had to go this far hmm. Still it’s something inhumanely possible.

1 Like

Just tested out the new version and here’s some of my opinions:

• Some weapons are super OP, like Plasma, it’s better than before, I haven’t test Riddler, yet, but I’ll sure try it
  • About the unlimited weapon drops in competitive missions, it’s useful for bomber users and low-fire power players, they can get more fire-power faster
  • The skills are disallowed in every competitive missions, which is very sad

And is it me, or some weapons overheat slower compared to their old manual rate?

2 Likes

I’ve also tested the weapon data for v51 and I got kicked out lol

Is it intended that when you use the overdrive mechanic, then immediately switch to automatic, the overdrive is still there?
Video:

3 Likes

Yeah, thats how it works currently.

I have a suggestion (or maybe found a bug) about the Binary Screen wave, it seems that all the chickens from each side are programmed to “already exist” even if off-screen from the time the first chicken shows up, as a result, many times I witnessed a situation where a chicken (or barrier) appears on-screen shining from a key being inside them, but that only last for a second or less, making it impossible for the player to grab it.

I suggest correcting this bug/injustice.

1 Like

Neutron Gun and Utensil Poker feel much better to use, and are in a good place now.

I don’t think the change is enough for Laser Cannon, however, since its power and hitscan trait isn’t strong enough to really justify its slowness with and without overdrive, or how fewer hits it can land overall compared to everything else. An Overdrive bonus could do good for it, and give it a neat gimmick.

4 Likes

Mmm… Weekly Challenge, Daily Challenge, Space Race, 120th Anniversary mission are can’t use many Skills allowed and difficulty is Rookie.

1 Like

6 Likes

3 please I DEMAND do not add it, with the overdrive system, THATS PAIN

Love it when the ion blaster and utensil poker turns into machine gun

7 Likes

Since Strobe Lights emit light…

Why not make them increase the Field of View in Darkness Missions? Just slightly. Not by too much.
Yes, this can stack.

At least there’s an incentive to buy them instead of only being for cosmetic use.

10 Likes

It will be reduced, not increased.

IA how about making it when i zoom-out using mouse wheel while the missions menu of any planet\sun is opened
the game zooms-out and closes the planet’s mission menu ?

IA are you going to make the game create a very hard mission 100%-140%
everyday for the dailies since skills can’t be mounted in competitive missions ?

Known. Hard to fix because there is a silent period between boss fights, and the game doesn’t know in advance which music is going to be played next. It’s on the list, though.

That defeats the purpose of the wave, which is to change sides.

It’s not really music, so I don’t know…

Makes no sense.

You make is sound like less overdrive is better. It’s not. You probably mean less heating. I don’t want to mess with that, overdrive should not have a long-term benefit over regular firing. This is a very fundamental principle.

Nice, but hard.

THere’s equipment that increases your collection radius.

Fixed in v.52 :medal_sports: Bug

I haven’t awarded medals yet.

It takes a while for the overdrive gauge to empty. But the overdrive is not actually active.

Sorry, that’s a limitation of the enemy spawning engine for this particular wave.

That’s up to the community to decide. The alternative is to rescale easy/medium/hard to be e.g. 0-40% 50-90% and 100-140%

7 Likes