Early Access version 50

Fixed in v.51 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Old messages haven’t been changed, only new ones.

3 Likes

It already is, AFAIK. Perhaps you collected the satellites from different enemies on each run?

2 Likes

Did you really had to be rude? You can quit without commenting rudely.

Meh, it’s ok, it’s just behaving weirdly. :joy:

I also hate the overdrive indicator, it generates much overheat.

Both of them were inside vaults.

Tried it on weekly recently, but I’ll try it further.

1 Like

I found 120th Anniversary!

7 Likes

I found it too!

1 Like

2 Likes

Um, the user you’re replying to is banned, he won’t reply to you.

because of the overdrive system makes me have to use the corn shotgun, and makes the neutron, and poker quite useless

Unsure if reported already but there are some inconsistencies with capitalization of these messages (challenge and active recruit/squadron)

3 Likes

Use Lightning instead of Plasma, Vulcan instead of Utensil and Corn instead of Neutron

1 Like

Old messages haven’t been changed, only new ones. It’ll take a few days, but all the old ones will eventually go away.

4 Likes

Alright, so this has already happened 20 times so far. I’m not sure what’s causing it. If you discover a way to reliably exhibit the bug, please let me know.

4 Likes

I can upload last 4 minutes before this happened and send this to you if this can help somehow.
Anyway, I just noticed one more thing.

I am on low graphical settings which means there should be no sparks from projectiles, but Photon Swarm still has them.
Same goes for Riddler but I think it’s made different way.

2 Likes

I think that the main issue with overdrive is that people are still trying to play the game using the old rules (that they’ve grown accustomed to).

The fact that the number of projectiles has apparently decreased gives the impression that the damage is less (it’s not), so the natural instinct is to manually fire.

The current automatic damage is equal to the damage you got when you previously manually clicked as fast as you could. You can still manually click to get an extra boost, but you’re going to pay for it in terms of heat. There is no way to avoid that – if manual clicking resulted in more long-term damage, then we’d be back to the original problem overdrive was meant to solve (namely, that you can’t balance auto-only weapons with auto-or-manual weapons).

Overdrive might stay or go, but these are teething problems that will hopefully pass after a few days.

4 Likes

It would help, thanks. I only need to see the last 3 waves (bug wave + 2 previous waves), really.

“Low detail” simply means some disproportionately expensive effects are removed – there are no general rules; everything is decided on a case-by-base basis. Low-detail Photon swarm doesn’t have flares while it’s moving, but impact flares still appear (because they’re more important, and they only appear for a short while). Same for riddler.

3 Likes

why are there no danger zone?