Early Access version 50

Why do keys give points were better and they give points and why do they use coins to buy things in ciu

1 Like

I don’t understand, clarify.
Unless you mean that the key points are gone…

Ok I will make a poll to see if people support it or not…

• Plasma Rifle’s damage should be nerfed
  • Plasma Rifle’s damage should stay as it is

0 voters

2 Likes

can IA add dislike button in this forum known not idea

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about?

I dont really like how this looks if be added…

1 Like

It’s a bit pointless, but we could use it

what do you mean?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I am sorry if I missed something in the change log but why is there a reactor icon on the top left next to the heat gauge when I equip the utensil fork? do I just have to get a better reactor to fix that or was it a straight up heavy nerf because it overheats VERY quickly for me

4 Likes

What I am trying to say is, this topic is not the right place to suggest site improvements, either make a topic or not do anything…

This is the overdrive indicator. It lights up when you click manually. You fire faster, but you also overheat faster.

Each fork now deals more damage than before, so you don’t need to fire as fast as you used to in previous versions.

9 Likes

So after playing a bit, I have to say the change in tap fire is just… Horrible.
It kills any skill.
It completely throws off the experience and I simply get overheated because I was used to old tapping.
And this is just bad, sorry.
In my opinion it ruins the game big time.

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one who’s used to old tapping. I was also used to it.

1 Like

for me nothing changed it just made weapons better.i mean everybody has opinion. you will get used to the change after some time.

1 Like

Come to think of it, the AoE has nothing to do with manual firing, it only affects automatic firing. So, technically, it should not have inherited the 1.3x boost.

This mistake might have made the Plasma overpowered, but let’s wait a few days for impressions to settle down.

9 Likes

So you took out half of power levels of absolver and nerfed the best one that you left?

So another huge issue. Squawk block SSH harder levels is impossible with the new overheating. You simply overheat much faster and you cannot kill enemies fast enough. The easier levels are okay, but the more difficult ones with metallic enemies like UCOs and the gluttonous chicken is simply, impossible.

3 disconnections for weekly? i suspect it will drop me from the table forever, not because i tr to cheat, but because i pause the game and forget and return after hours and then the game had disconnected. l mean, my internet have problems, and weekly is 100 waves! i totally can get that amount of disconnections by accident! I will try to remember that i now must end the wave before i pause for fear of disconnection, but, from were the number of disconnections come from? i preemptively sad from the injustice of not get to the top 10 only because my internet sucks. and it’s not like i always have the disconnections, its’ like’ luck. and i don’t like the idea of being dependent on luck…

2 Likes

Well, here’s your problem. Just don’t forget about the game.

And the discussion about challenges was here:
Challenges fix... I guess

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios I received 3 bug medals instead of 4 what did I do wrong so that I receive 3 bug medals instead of 4… (I correctly received 2 idea medals)

1 Like