Early Access version 50

Amazing, so we will not see the epic 1 Plasma AoE damage again.

1 Like

What about my idea?

3 Likes

How is that possible? Photon Swarm shoots at 20/s. How 15/s Vulcan/Boron/Moron would be problematic for the game?

(Well, there also is Photon Swarm itself. We can always lower its fire rate and buff projectile damage, so it doesn’t exceed 20/s on overdrive. )

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Too many people voted for the cockpit outline customization option to be added. What do you think?

On first impression, it seems like something only experts would enjoy. Although, looking at the poll, none of the agreements are from players who would be considered experts. So I don’t really know what kind of player this is targetted at.

Regardless, it needs more community support. 7 “likes” is way too few.

2 Likes

Sorry, you’re right. I mixed up the maths in my head.

Although, Photon with its 20-rate might indeed need to be nerfed if/when multiplayer comes.

Still, there are other problems created when firing rates exceed 50% of the frame rate, so for a 20FPS network game the firing limit is closer to 10-rate. There are ways around that, but that’s a discussion for a later date. For now, 15-rate should be ok.

6 Likes

Even it’s not multiplayer yet I feel that Photon Swarm is a real fps killer in my potato pc.

2 Likes

Added to v.51 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

v.50 changelog says that destruction meter moves smoothly and that it maxes out at 20,000, but it can go over 20,000. Bug or Intentional?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios how do I remove favourites the error message clearly says remove some and try again

1 Like

I think IA means that the destruction meter is limited to 20000 but the number can go higher

4 Likes

Yes. That has always been the case.

Go to your favourites list, select one, and use the “trash” button.

4 Likes

is it possible to edit color of overdrive overdrive meter.
if its not possible to edit color of it could we get ability to change color in v.51 (im not forcing that this should be added. its ok if people dont the overdrive meter color be changeable.)

5 Likes

with that now all the weapons go overheat very very easy :thinking:…is that ment to be??? :thinking:
because for me it doesn’t seems right…especially on higher difficulties…maybe should work well something like that overheat proportional with difficulty

3 Likes

It inherits the color of your “heat meter (high)” setting.

7 Likes

They still do:

4 Likes

thank you for answering.now i understand how to edit the color.

1 Like

Could ‘‘The weakest link’’ wave barriers be Indestructible too?

3 Likes

Is there any problem there? It’s all ok.