Early Access version 49

Read this. :arrow_up:

1 Like
2 Likes

Not neceſſary.
@SA-GoldenBoss128, it’s probably due to price fluctuätions. The price won’t have been ſet manuälly for each location, but rather the location looks up the “ſtandard” price and modifies it by the appropriäte amount. Since this is a pack of multiple cheap items, I expect the price never goes between 40 and 50 keys, as this way it’s a whole number per key. Whether this ſhould be changed is open for debate.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s pretty broken. But it’ll be fixed when EA is over

4 Likes

I hope you’re happy, although the ship is legendary. I’m not spending 2.9k more keys for this.
(Sorry for the crappy fps)

14 Likes

Fixed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

This is because a life’s normal price is actually 5.75 keys, so you need at least a 13% discount in order for it to drop from 5 to 4 (but your regional store has less. In fact, judging by the damage indicator, the discount is 11%)

9 Likes

corn shotgun BREAK game mechanic
because it never overheat
and
overheat is a main heart of game
that you dont mindless spam shoot
but with this weapon
overheat is mean nothing

You feel like ruining a weapon’s pro can get you a medal?

ehem
you were wrong

Dude, no way, corn shotgun is a weapon that is fun, please don’t add overheat, this is what it’s supposed to do after overheat: turning to popcorn. so no.

1 Like

remember popcorn deal less damage.

anyway if this weapon is good
then have fun on weapon BREAK game mechanic

it doesn’t break anything, boi.

2 Likes

you dont see?
grantee medal for iceman medal

So you don’t want that medal for 1 weapon? Interesting. but i said no.

Im Start thinking what anyone wants to kill a great guy :frowning:

1 Like

What do you mean? look, GTTOP wants overheat to be added for corn shotgun. this will be removing fun, yes.

have fun stealing ideas and upgrade them.

2 Likes

And make WBP meaningless, yes

2 Likes

That’s not the problem. The problem is that it deals way more flat damage than any other weapon in the game.
Disregarding its weapon group, it has 20k DPS on :zap:10 and 25k on :zap:20. Mainly due to having a 5/s manual fire rate on those levels. Note that even with popcorn it still has 20k on max power.
I don’t understand why it even has that. Automatic should be adjusted to have a smoother progression and manual should me made to match that.

I wasn’t going to propose any more weapon changes, as this is clearly a lost cause, but I guess I’ll do it.

NOTE: The firing periods for Corn 2.0 were measured by audio analysis, and may not be 100% accurate. Still, they’ll give you a pretty good idea of how CS 2.0 performs. True fire rate was calculated based off of these firing periods.

If anything, it’s a noob’s weapon… I can’t read, apparently.

It’s already meaningless. There is no “balancing” going on, just reworks. IA’s ideas to implement weapons with different numbers of power levels, as well as disregard for the balance in the competitive sphere of the game (as if it would negatively impact casual players) means that there will be no balance.

(EDIT: Not to mention these reworks. Corn and Laser are absolute disasters, Boron has a bunch of issues that Sufi already talked about, Photon needs to have its whole progression reworked becuase it’s too strong on low power and Hyper, to a lesser extent, will suffer from the same issue. I already talked about Positron, and I haven’t had much time to think about Lightning 2.0 and Riddler 2.0)

But hey, at least one user seems happy about this turn of events.

At most, we can try to salvage what we can. Galbatorix, I, and others who have been helping us with WBP 2.0 really have had enough, though.

13 Likes