Early Access version 49

And how much is the difficulty by default?

I actually used SSH on 99% difficulty mission and I passed it without dying.

97%-100%

1 Like

And what if he hates the weapon? Everyone should play with the weapon they like, not to be forced to 1 weapon.
But also,

What if he didn’t have keys or food to sell at least?

1 Like

At hard waves you’re can’t choose the weapon you want.

What do you mean?

1 Like

bruh we cant play it like that, u may passed it with ur true skills but we cannot pass it

1 Like

Yes, this is 100% correct. it MUST be nerfed for real, because nobody can easily pass this hard comet chase!!
Ahem

Don’t make fun of my posts, please.

1 Like

Then play easier missions, just like how @Ripurlife said.

For example: you can’t play SSH Weekly Challenge with Moron Railgun.

agreed.

1 Like

you’re right

1 Like

bruh.

You can’t reduce the difficulty of a mission because your skills aren’t perfect enough.

it has to be nerfed, thats all i want, maybe later others will report it.
also they maybe want to play it on SSH so.

1 Like

Nope, and we don’t need a little nerf at least on the current comet chase state.

OK, how about we wait for @InterAction_studios?

I’m having a headache right now from not sleeping well, good night everybody :wave:

yea goodnight

1 Like

good night

1 Like

@InterAction_studios sorry for bothering but can u please check this bug or idk wat it is?

You can fit these

The game has a tip that pretty much tells you this:
Some weapons work best for some waves, enemies or bosses.
For this case, Vulcan Chaingun would be best for Comet Chase, as it’s the only weapon capable of shooting behind itself.

If you think a HIGH difficulty comet chase is hard… Well, the floor is made of floor don’t play it yet. Play a different mission. After all, it IS a high difficulty, not a low one.

Did you even do this without TRYING to die? :smirk:
Okay, but seriously though. “nobody” is kinda pushing it. There are people who can beat comet chases, but that’s with the usage of Vulcan Chaingun. Besides, you didn’t even try to give any advice on how to beat it, you just made it sound even more impossible than it actually is :roll_eyes:

This is an exaggeration. You do NOT need any of them to beat the comet chase at all.

All in all, I can only tell you to get Vulcan Chaingun. Even if you dislike it, it’s the best choice for comet chase. It’s moderately priced, and upgrading it shouldn’t be too expensive.

The strong bullets do enough damage to one-shot the comets (350 damage to a 300 health thing), and at Firepower 10, it shoots 4 strong bullets. Overheat the weapon to near overheat, and try to keep it at that level by shooting in bursts, at a rhythm.

If you can afford it, get an ICBM. They can save you if you get trapped. Otherwise, use dimensional phase outs.

I hope that helps you. If it doesn’t, that sucks.

9 Likes