Early Access version 49

@InterAction_studios Is it possible to update this hint to state that “if you want to know what do these bonuses mean, click on them for more information”?

2 Likes

Tutorial will be completely reworked later, that was said several times already.

5 Likes

So maybe it’s time for it now?

3 Likes

When the game will be ready to come out of early access it will probably be the time.

2 Likes

plz link the topic\post of where this was said before.

2 Likes

Is this good?

5 Likes

Yes, it’s good.

1 Like

IA is it possible to disable the game HUD with the press of a button ?

1 Like

Possible, yes. Likely, no.

5 Likes

Status update: I’m currently working towards getting v.50 finished and released. My two main priorities are: (i) fixing challenges and (ii) fixing weapons.

During this time, I won’t be adding any new content to the game. I also won’t be able to devote any time to new ideas. Please hold off on your ideas until v.50 has been released.

34 Likes

How about renaming this to “Ability/Buff Insight or Power-up Insight” to make it fit in with the other “Insight” names?
Screenshot (1905)

Oh, and maybe change all the “Victory” words and Anniversary to lower case. Like this: “victory” and “anniversary”. As well as change “Color theme” to “Color Theme” (in the Callsign page as well)

And before I forget: Add an “s” to Clucker Bomb, so that it becomes Clucker Bombs. Also add “mode” to the end of “Color blind” in the gameplay menu.

This is both a joke and an actual report

12 Likes

You forgot the most important thing: The stats should start with a capital letter

(Like, from callsign to Callsign, joined UHF to Joined UHF, etc.)

6 Likes

Ah yes, how could I miss that /s

5 Likes

And the mission failed in the anniversary should be changed to
Game over

1 Like

Just wanted to bring up this awesome change that appeared in the new features topic - thanks IA! This will be super helpful.

This is also really significant. This will affect dailies alot. This is good.
It will also make me personally much less likely to highscore but whatever :joy:

Woah, hey. Obviously we also need to address the very significant issue of enemies not rendering correctly if you happen to pause on the exact frame that they instantiate. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Yeah. Where’s the typo medal when you need it. Those texts are neither a bug or an idea.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Some of these messages have lowercase letters:

1 Like

I think that they ſhould all be lowercaſe except for the firſt letter.

7 Likes

Medal awarded message has all of them uppercase, so these should be uppercase too.

So the medal awarded meſſage ſhould be changed.

3 Likes