Early Access version 49

We do not fight, we only express an opinion

Still, let’s better stop.

1 Like

I played a lot of Squawk Block missions and met Crazy Squawker only 2 time since v48 at the beginning of it, so why does it not appear that much?

Read this to know why.

1 Like

So it appears but in easier missions?

If you are still not able to understand, here is the change:

It’s just that how frequent it appears is reduced.

1 Like

It’s good that IA stops you for being indecisive (for naming and painting). It has educational purpose to tell “think before act”. 90 keys is not too expensive and not so cheap. You still can literally change it infinite time if you want and if you have the keys.

1 Like

Just quoting this bit because it’s especially true. Some people want to be semi-competitive but also actually enjoy playing games, which seems obvious, but many games don’t account for that anymore.

Oh yeah, lol. That’s really the only thing wrong with it, but it’s really, really wrong. :joy:

…but you’ve got forty-eight thousand, c’mon…

1 Like

I would 5 keys for any changes made to the name

• Added u: +5 in price
  • Removed that exact u: -5 in the price

I much prefer the Laser Cannon on its current state, as a spam weapon like on CI2. Overheat literally destroyed its usefulness starting CI3 and its limited range starting CI4. On the downside, its beams still block your view (more than any other weapon) against incoming projectiles, which is still worthy of a trade-off, imo.

Also, before I forgot…

It’s not like players had this weapon reach 20⚡ on every mission they play especially the shorter ones. Also, having these missions result in no deaths. There’s really no impact since you already had those powered photons spawn at lower levels. The only exciting thing to see is that quip upon reaching 30⚡.
Yes, imo the only thing unique in Photon Swarm is its homing feature.

1 Like

IA plasma rifle’s area of effect damage isn’t affected by damage amplifiers

1 Like

I wonder how you could escape from there (no vulcan, BX9 non-rare, no jetpack, no eggular)

6 Likes

The delay could be increased ever so slightly because it absolutely wrecks a lot of bosses.

1 Like

Is this with SSH equipped?

Yeah, SSH 90%

You mean the laſer could ſtay viſible for longer?
If ſo, I agree.

@Akemisora Then where’s the problem?

You know, bombers are TOO slow so there’s no forgiveness for taking wrong path, so once you’re trapped, you’re done.

Bomber’s aren’t deſigned for high manouvreability, that’s juſt all there is to it.
Great for a high damage output, though!

In Chicken Invaders (DOS Version) and Chicken Invaders (DX Edition) overheat didn’t exist (Chicken Invaders (DX Edition) is CI1).

2 Likes

It’ll be unfavorable for anyone who has fast clicking skills. I prefer a slight damage decrease though. It’s not like someone would use auto-clicker for this weapon, which is technically cheating.