Early Access version 48

Because:

Well, they still travel slowly, relatively speaking.

8 Likes

Also, the hypergun, are not balanced properly, the weak deals 100, while the strong deals 200, you said in this topic that they will deal 150/300 (That might be a error in the post itself):

Well, I’ve only experienced Corn Shotgun, Riddler, Boron Railgun, and Hypergun.

I really love the new popcorn mechanic, it seems to deal more damage than regular corn. Personally, I find the balancing act of keeping the heat level high versus preventing it from overheating slightly cumbersome to master, as in Vulcan Chaingun you actively had to not overheat to deal better damage, whereas for Corn Shotgun you have to balance it.

Ditto for Boron.

Riddler… well, it feels less pathetic to use. I’m not really sure, as I switched gifts immediately, but it does kill chickens much faster and feel less underwhelming than usual.

Also, with Hypergun, I switched gifts immediately, will come back later with better feedback.

Fixed in v.49 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Are we supposed to be unable to overheat at all with Boron? (we can heat and increase the powerlevel but never actually overheat, keeping our powerlevel always at max)

Apparently overheat is broken with all weapons (caused by the Corn change). Will fix.

8 Likes

Maybe.

Also, we can make what the pop Corn what fallas can be eated?

1 Like

Only in the case of not giving food and score.

4 Likes

Some tips cover abit or More than abit of this part of the gui*

Is there a way to move it more to center? (To avoid this)

6 Likes

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios
I didn’t write anything, but the red box says “entry is too short”.
Also:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Well the numerical value is too close to the image. Can a space be left between the image and the numerical value? That way it would look better because seeing it that way so close looks pretty strange.

sasasasas - copia

2 Likes

So is the popcorn in the Corn Shotgun an easter egg or does it happen every time the gun overheats?

tehnically is an easter egg because it doesnt say it in the weapons description.
And it does appear every time.

Regrettably there’s no more space to widen the display (it bumps against the eventual ad banner). Perhaps you shouldn’t really have 211.2K worth of food? :wink:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Can we have a warning like there was in ci3 in comet chases? (Only appear at the start)

That way the ‘‘newbies’’ know that they need to keep up (The warning won’t appear in high difficulty like SHH)

(may help the newbies that didn’t play a comet chase, never seen one, or never played ci3)

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Why when the boron, at lower heat levels, always hits with the yellow color? Can you make it dependant on the bullet’s color on heat levels?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Are the keys we get as a reward for exploring or for winning races suppose to count into the total keys collected? Because so far, they don’t seem to count. Only those we get during missions count.

1 Like