Early Access version 47

Sounds better than a dash

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

Awarded :medal_sports: Idea

Yeah. There’s a significant performance hit in guiding/colliding all those projectiles, so the less time they spend on screen, the better.

Known. Won’t fix.

Why? Are you too lazy to click it a few more times?

I’ve answered this somewhere before. 2 purchased accounts: yes. 2 guest accounts: no.

This might change if there’s demand, of course, but the reason why it’s currently disallowed is that allowing unrestricted creation of guest accounts would create more garbage on the servers.

9 Likes

Nope, but ok, NP.

I have an alterative ſolution: ſet a maximum number of projectiles to have on-ſcreen, and when that number is exceeded kill the player. :grin:

1 Like

How about mine on increasing the length of the Laser Cannon?

3 Likes

I’d like to bring this old topic to the table:

It deserves more attention.

Also check out Part 1.

4 Likes

Hi
When we fire Boron Railgun bullets, the lower fires are not fired from the right place(The higher fires are right).
This was true of other chicken invaders games, but not here.
Rec-0001
CIU
BoronRailgun1
CI5

1 Like

That’s because CIU uses your actual weapon pods.

3 Likes

Or rather:
Each ship now has several predefined points at which projectiles can spawn. These spawn points are chosen for each weapon, presumably by some algorithm.

I reported this back when this system was first introduced, and as far as I know, it’s intended (though it might not look good, and may be a minor handicap in some cases).

9 Likes

If that was targeted at me… Thanks but I knew that. And IA said it himself… these so-called points are positioned where your actual weapon pods are.

2 Likes

Could the Favourites and To-do list buttons disable when there are no missions saved on them?

1 Like

You already posted this.

But it was very brief, so i decided to come with a pic instead.

Why? If it said what you dont have any mission, in that list
_20200605_113609

2 Likes

You mean this?

It’s probably understandable why these doesn’t work, because whether you have entered the orbit, the ambient version is playing in the background, but whilst doing the opposite it plays the intense version. The game goes nuts and doesn’t want to play the music preview. Really peculiar.
Well…that’s kinda silly but I agree that this should be fixed nonetheless.

7 Likes

Charity aura depends on your shield colour

4 Likes

Ah, ok. that makes sense.

Bringing this up again because it could’ve been missed.

1 Like

How about being able to assign missions from your recent list instead of at the results page? I don’t how many times I’ve skipped over assigning because I was distracted. In order to balance it, I suggest missions done in the past 4 hours can be assigned from the list only or a sort of cooldown, say 10-30 mins.

3 Likes